Anyone still looking for coldheart code?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Anyone still looking for coldheart code?

User Info: OkayPlayer1

OkayPlayer1
1 month ago#81
projectpat72988 posted...
I saw that topic for a second.

Gets free code
Talks about how hes a good person and is going to pay it forward.
Uses code to promote himself on youtube
Wont trade unless get gets ANOTHER code from person
Wants some 4k image or some crap....

Seriously?

Doesn't the Coldheart become available for all after a certain amount of time anyways?

Ya, it's free for all on December 5 (the speculated date for the first DLC which makes sense). And he wanted a code for a sparrow or emblem lol, something that is always limited and won't be free to all in 8 weeks, unlike his code. When people are b****ing about the Destiny community, he's the type of person that's the reason why.

*Edit - If @ApexMjolnir wants to save face, please share with us the individual you gave the code to for free, as you should have and said you would.

User Info: projectpat72988

projectpat72988
1 month ago#82
OkayPlayer1 posted...

Gets free code

Seriously?

Doesn't the Coldheart become available for all after a certain amount of time anyways?

Ya, it's free for all on December 5 (the speculated date for the first DLC which makes sense). And he wanted a code for a sparrow or emblem lol, something that is always limited and won't be free to all in 8 weeks, unlike his code. When people are b****ing about the Destiny community, he's the type of person that's the reason why.

*Edit - If @ApexMjolnir wants to save face, please share with us the individual you gave the code to for free, as you should have and said you would.

Lol that's another thing I forgot to say. He mentioned he gave the code away but I didn't read to in depth in the thread. It didn't really seem like he gave it away....

Why trust a guy who claims hes going to give away a code. Then doesn't actually do a giveaway at all instead organizes a trade in his favor lol.

OkayPlayer1
1 month ago#83
Whatever, to each their own, if he gave it away its super easy to verify. Whoever he gave it to would likely help him verify in a heartbeat.

User Info: bucci

bucci
1 month ago#84
Anybody still have a code to giveaway?

User Info: nR_Clipz

nR_Clipz
1 month ago#85
could someone maybe give me a code?

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
1 month ago#86
OkayPlayer1 posted...

Gets free code

Seriously?

If he wants to tell you who he was, that is his call.

I don't care about saving face on what I Give AWAY for FREE, that I paid money to get.

The difference with how I gave it away, and how I got a code, is I was given a code from someone that was GIVEN a code for free, from someone else.

The code I gave away, was inside the box of MY GAME that I PAID for. Grow up entitled b****es.

If you want to figure out who got the code, Search ColdHeart code. Its the same person that made a bunch of topics asking for the code. Otherwise, maybe he will reply him self.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: SuM24

SuM24
1 month ago#87
ApexMjolnir posted...
OkayPlayer1 posted...

Gets free code

Seriously?

I don't care about saving face on what I Give AWAY for FREE, that I paid money to get.

The difference with how I gave it away, and how I got a code, is I was given a code from someone that was GIVEN a code for free, from someone else.

The code I gave away, was inside the box of MY GAME that I PAID for. Grow up entitled b****es.

If you want to figure out who got the code, Search ColdHeart code. Its the same person that made a bunch of topics asking for the code. Otherwise, maybe he will reply him self.

If you had a code then did you really need one? It was just greed, right?
Currently playing: Destiny 2
Overlord of xbl

User Info: projectpat72988

projectpat72988
1 month ago#88
ApexMjolnir posted...
OkayPlayer1 posted...

Gets free code

Seriously?

"I gave AWAY for FREE"

So your saying you just gave it outright to stud for nothing? Because that's not what your thread described....

OkayPlayer1
1 month ago#89
ApexMjolnir posted...
OkayPlayer1 posted...

Gets free code

Seriously?

"I gave AWAY for FREE"

So your saying you just gave it outright to stud for nothing? Because that's not what your thread described....

This. So let's wait for the person to reply and state that AoexMjolnir gave him the code for free, no hoops involved, and we can confirm.

You were given a free code from someone who could have sold multiple himself, so how you then handled the "free code you paid for" makes you seem like the entitled b****.

User Info: ToyMachin3

ToyMachin3
1 month ago#90
OkayPlayer1 posted...
ApexMjolnir posted...
OkayPlayer1 posted...

Gets free code

Seriously?

"I gave AWAY for FREE"

This. So let's wait for the person to reply and state that AoexMjolnir gave him the code for free, no hoops involved, and we can confirm.

You were given a free code from someone who could have sold multiple himself, so how you then handled the "free code you paid for" makes you seem like the entitled b****.

This.

The way you've conducted yourself with this whole thing, @ApexMjolnir, is cringeworthy. If someone gave me a code for Coldheart (I was supposed to get it but never did, same with the kill tracker ghost).

I wouldn't have made anyone jump through hoops. Would have given it to someone that asked nicely and been done with it.

And you're calling us entitled b****es? Please, keep doing your mental gymnastics. You obviously don't know what "pay it forwards" really means.
Atoms or systems into ruin hurl'd,
And now a bubble burst, and now a world.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Anyone still looking for coldheart code?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived