Wardcliff Coil (aka Dubious Volley)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Wardcliff Coil (aka Dubious Volley)

User Info: SuM24

SuM24
2 months ago#11
ApexMjolnir posted...
xo0Achilles0ox posted...
ApexMjolnir posted...
You shoot it UP, and the projectiles come down while homing.

I can't do a video yet, because I don't have the game myself, and when it arrives, I won't have the gun.

The only reason I know about this gun, is because I played Destiny 2 on my Brother-in-laws PS4. I will make the video when possible, if people are still confused... about what a VOLLEY is.

I know what a volley is. Does the Wardcliff lock on? If not then I assume it fires more like a grenade launcher.

It seeks targets. Technically, it doesn't fit into grenade launcher, or Rocket Launcher, and since it shoots a projectile that moves forward, it is a missile. It chooses its own target, which you can influence, but not directly control.

Mad Scientist - Shoots a long volley of rockets. Is rocket launcher.
Currently playing: Destiny 2
Overlord of xbl

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
2 months ago#12
Wardcliff coil, aka dubious volley, aka slappy nuts, aka jimmy nickles, aka sweet baby Jebus, aka sauce monster, aka cheese weasle, aka run son, aka 8rZ-9, aka special bus, aka busty blonde tranny, aka cool ranch nacho, aka the Navaho accountant, aka romper room, aka tyrannosaurus kitty, aka pink sock, aka flying ditches, aka bun puncher, aka your ex wife's hot friend, aka butter lovers, aka Scottish on the rocks, aka black tea 2 sugars, aka bedazzled hot pants, aka tag you're it, aka green lamp shade, aka the rubber fist, aka captain grab ass, aka fish legs, aka fancy dancer, aka doctor ketchup, aka simple jones, aka pizza shoe, aka orange elephant, aka entitled flatso, aka docking champ 2013, aka chip clip, aka lost foreskin, aka the drunk toddler, aka wooden underwear
#1 at absolutely nothing!

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#13
I can't believe you edited that mess because you had a spelling error.

Just goes to show that people will make fun of anything. enjoy your moderation.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: HellHole_

HellHole_
2 months ago#14
ApexMjolnir posted...
You are not supposed to aim it directly at a target(s), but instead, aim it above the area you want it to track to.

if you do this you're guaranteed to not hit anything.

you need to jump and aim it at the ground of what you want to hit. if you can isolate your target as the only one in the screen, the better.

the rockets do not come back down if you shoot them straight in the air.
are you not sick of playing games, sick of giving blame
sick of f***in' living like the world has never given you a life defining day?

User Info: Captnhowdy86

Captnhowdy86
2 months ago#15
HellHole_ posted...
ApexMjolnir posted...
You are not supposed to aim it directly at a target(s), but instead, aim it above the area you want it to track to.

you need to jump and aim it at the ground of what you want to hit. if you can isolate your target as the only one in the screen, the better.

I think he means more that you have to aim up a little from what you want to hit. Like figuratively speaking if you want to hit goon A you need to aim about a "foot" above goon A. Either way it's too inconsistent for me I'd rather use a different exotic.
PSN-captnhowdy86
GT-captnhowdy86

BoxTheMuppet
2 months ago#16
ApexMjolnir posted...
I can't believe you edited that mess because you had a spelling error.

Just goes to show that people will make fun of anything. enjoy your moderation.

Siri gets me every single time.

Also, don't be so tender.

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#17
I can't help you Muppet. If you really need Siri to post stuff for you like that ramble, maybe message boards aren't for you... do you have her read them for you too?
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#18
Captnhowdy86 posted...
HellHole_ posted...
ApexMjolnir posted...

I think he means more that you have to aim up a little from what you want to hit. Like figuratively speaking if you want to hit goon A you need to aim about a "foot" above goon A. Either way it's too inconsistent for me I'd rather use a different exotic.

It works exactly how Wolfpack rounds worked on Gjallarhorn, only you are shooting the wolfpack rounds from the launcher. Simply aim high enough not to hit the ground (15 degrees) and the projectiles will go where they want to go, most of them will track a target.

Not saying that you are avoiding using it correctly, but you are definitely putting the wrong shade on it, if you truly think the weapon is not amazing.

BoxTheMuppet
2 months ago#19
ApexMjolnir posted...
I can't help you Muppet. If you really need Siri to post stuff for you like that ramble, maybe message boards aren't for you... do you have her read them for you too?

It's called auto correct.

I'm really sorry I didn't post a super serious post to your topic about a rocket launcher. A thousand apologies. May you find it in your heart to forgive me.

Side note:

Nothing I wrote violates tos so...

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#20
It is a ramble s*** post, that does not contribute to the thread.

You only need one person to point it out, to have it moderated...

No need to defend your use of Siri. I just found it odd that you actually edited that mess. Blaming an AI for your typing and proofreading before posting, kinda seems dysfunctional, when you need to go back and manually edit your post.

Good luck.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Wardcliff Coil (aka Dubious Volley)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived