Wardcliff Coil (aka Dubious Volley)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Wardcliff Coil (aka Dubious Volley)

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
2 months ago#31
I like how he made a how to thread and was wrong lul
Sigs are for nerds.
Hardstuck in challenger.

User Info: SuM24

SuM24
2 months ago#32
ApexMjolnir posted...
It is a ramble s*** post, that does not contribute to the thread.

You only need one person to point it out, to have it moderated...

No need to defend your use of Siri. I just found it odd that you actually edited that mess. Blaming an AI for your typing and proofreading before posting, kinda seems dysfunctional, when you need to go back and manually edit your post.

Good luck.

Rambling about rambling. enjoy your moderation
Currently playing: Destiny 2
Overlord of xbl

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#33
You are wasting your time on me.

I'm likely older than you Hellhole, first off.

My mother died just over a year ago, and I lost my job to take care of her while she suffered through cancer.

I Sold my Ps4 and Xbox One, to pay bills.

My Sister and Brother-in-law moved into my house to help save up money because we all had to foot the bills for her hospitalizations, and they still have a PS4... it is in my house.

I played through the entire game with a Titan, Got the Wardcliff Coil, and Immediately started seeing topics pop up about how bad it is.

I made this topic, to help other people learn from their mistakes, and to make the game better, by explaining how the weapon works.

Sorry if I can't make a video about the game, because I won't have my own copy until tomorrow. Once I do have the game and the gun, I can try to show you guys how the weapon actually works.

God forbid I tried to explain how to do anything in Destiny without Videos... I probably should have learned after I shared my secrets in Destiny 1... but I went out on a limb thinking people might actually have the ability to understand how to do something by reading it.

And for the record, Just because you didn't learn a perfect strategy using the Coil from a youtube video, doesn't mean that it is not useful in the raid... If it is useful, you will likely see my name in the video, because I don't stick to cheese strategies, I prefer to do the raids the way they are intended, not by cutting every corner... Unless I am doing it solo, then all bets are off.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
2 months ago#34
Mander1861 posted...
I like how he made a how to thread and was wrong lul

But...but...that's how they work in real life. You telling me bungie didn't model this launcher after the Marines own Dubious Volley, aka tc is sad, aka wrong info topic, aka edits hurt my feelings, aka Siri scares me, aka thanks for the tissue Box, aka this guy sleeps in his socks, aka git gud
#1 at absolutely nothing!

SuM24
2 months ago#35
ApexMjolnir posted...
Wah T_T

Woah
Overlord of xbl

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#36
thread is right Mander... If you are reading rebuke posts, you are missing the point. I will close it as soon as all the butthurt illiterates stop posting.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
2 months ago#37
ApexMjolnir posted...

My mother died just over a year ago, and I lost my job to take care of her while she suffered through cancer.

My Sister and Brother-in-law moved into my house to help save up money because we all had to foot the bills for her hospitalizations, and they still have a PS4... it is in my house.

I played through the entire game with a Titan, Got the Wardcliff Coil, and Immediately started seeing topics pop up about how bad it is.

I made this topic, to help other people learn from their mistakes, and to make the game better, by explaining how the weapon works.

Sorry if I can't make a video about the game, because I won't have my own copy until tomorrow. Once I do have the game and the gun, I can try to show you guys how the weapon actually works.

God forbid I tried to explain how to do anything in Destiny without Videos... I probably should have learned after I shared my secrets in Destiny 1... but I went out on a limb thinking people might actually have the ability to understand how to do something by reading it.

And for the record, Just because you didn't learn a perfect strategy using the Coil from a youtube video, doesn't mean that it is not useful in the raid... If it is useful, you will likely see my name in the video, because I don't stick to cheese strategies, I prefer to do the raids the way they are intended, not by cutting every corner... Unless I am doing it solo, then all bets are off.

Look up the word: sonder
We are all going through our own s***. That being said.
I don't care about your personal life. I know that's harsh to hear. But really. I don't care.
(Now who is posting off topic?)

I told you what I use for the raid. None of that is cheese strategy it's called knowing what to do.

It's hard to listen to a pretentious ass who swears he has the only way to use a weapon...and he doesn't own the game.
#1 at absolutely nothing!

User Info: Captnhowdy86

Captnhowdy86
2 months ago#38
*eats popcorn*
PSN-captnhowdy86
GT-captnhowdy86

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#39
sorry you can't keep your mouth shut when you don't actually have anything to add to a topic. Thank you for posting though, makes it really easy to find the disruptive people here, that don't want people to get better at the game, but instead complain when someone f***s up their Public events...

Thank god this message board is for people that need somewhere to complain, and not for helping people figure out why something doesn't work.

Ever wonder what FAQ even stands for? how about MRW? LOL? STAT? PRN?

Nah probably not.

SuM24
2 months ago#40
BoxTheMuppet posted...
ApexMjolnir posted...

Look up the word: sonder
We are all going through our own s***. That being said.
I don't care about your personal life. I know that's harsh to hear. But really. I don't care.
(Now who is posting off topic?)

I told you what I use for the raid. None of that is cheese strategy it's called knowing what to do.

It's hard to listen to a pretentious ass who swears he has the only way to use a weapon...and he doesn't own the game.

Cheese is having 5 people in throne room and 1 inside in the cheese corner in dimension. The strat is 3 come in, 2 suicide and get rezd. The person in the other dimension goes into the cheese corner, hits all the psions and gets 90-100 skulls. Easy 1-2 phase Calus.

Did this last night when I saw an lfg post that said, "we know cheese so join." Curiosity got me.
Overlord of xbl
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Wardcliff Coil (aka Dubious Volley)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived