Wardcliff Coil (aka Dubious Volley)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Wardcliff Coil (aka Dubious Volley)

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
2 months ago#61
"You are not supposed to aim it directly at a target(s), but instead, aim it above the area you want it to track to."

http://xboxclips.com/BoxTheMuppet/962daa7b-6766-4212-905b-3e281d9c3c58

Note that when pointed AT the target the reticule goes red indicating you are on target. No such indicator when pointing it in the air.

Which part of your directions did I miss?
#1 at absolutely nothing!

User Info: helIy

helIy
2 months ago#62
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbGVcJAmo_8

i can't wait to find out what i did wrong here.
depressed again
morning comes too fast and i'm tired of the routine

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
2 months ago#63
helIy posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbGVcJAmo_8

i can't wait to find out what i did wrong here.

Worked perfectly.
Tc....please help us understand and git us gud.
#1 at absolutely nothing!

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#64
Where you aimed at the beginning of :22 into the video was where you need to aim at that range. Take note of how much the tracking curved. You doubled the altitude you needed to aim.

I guarantee that once you get the hang of it, it will be really useful for you. Otherwise, Make it rain with a Heavenly Warlock, floating in the air, shooting DOWN, like the OP says.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: HellHole_

HellHole_
2 months ago#65
ApexMjolnir posted...
Where you aimed at the beginning of :22 into the video was where you need to aim at that range. Take note of how much the tracking curved. You doubled the altitude you needed to aim.

I guarantee that once you get the hang of it, it will be really useful for you. Otherwise, Make it rain with a Heavenly Warlock, floating in the air, shooting DOWN, like the OP says.

so I need to be as far away as I was in the very first video I posted.

nice
are you not sick of playing games, sick of giving blame
sick of f***in' living like the world has never given you a life defining day?

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#66
HellHole_ posted...
ApexMjolnir posted...

so I need to be as far away as I was in the very first video I posted.

nice

nope... I was commenting on BOX's Video... yours is only :13 seconds long.

In your first video, the targets were as far away as the FAR taken in his video.

You also need to micro-adjust while it is shooting, like an AR, and moving while shooting activates the AIM-ASSIST the game has. Standing perfectly still to prove your point, de-activates aim-assist.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: HellHole_

HellHole_
2 months ago#67
literally no dude.

your method is wrong, we've proven it several times now.
are you not sick of playing games, sick of giving blame
sick of f***in' living like the world has never given you a life defining day?

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#68
That's fine if you can't Git Gud, if this is the common thing, I will get to learn how to use it all over again, once Bungie makes it work the way it works for me, for everyone else.

Like I said, This obviously needs a video showing people how to use the weapon. The fact that both people that posted videos, can't get the gun to work, means that this topic was necessary.

I just need to make a video.

Not any different than anything else I have to explain to people... Usually by the 20th post, I tell people that I will make a video, and yet people still go on about how it doesn't work, or post videos of them failing it.

It's not any different, and I apologize for assuming that someone else could follow my information.

Also, I never said that I reported him, though I could have.

User Info: SuM24

SuM24
2 months ago#69
ApexMjolnir posted...
I can't do a video yet, because I don't have the game myself, and when it arrives, I won't have the gun.

LUL
Currently playing: Destiny 2
Overlord of xbl
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Wardcliff Coil (aka Dubious Volley)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived