Was there an explanation for where all our characters gear went?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Was there an explanation for where all our characters gear went?

User Info: Majik85

Majik85
2 months ago#1
Everything we had from the first game, I never saw anything explaining where it all went.

User Info: t_EphY

t_EphY
2 months ago#2
In the second trailer, Cayde-6 is complaining about how all our stuff is gone. That's the only real explanation we get.
Friend Safari - Lampent, Phantump, Golurk

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#3
It was all cloud based. When we lost the access to the ghost's ability to transmat stuff, and lost our vault access, we lost our stuff.

we must sleep in our armor, with a side arm in our hand... because that is what we start with... which is strange, because we still have our powers at that point...

Bungie missed that fact, that the prelude mission, we should have been able to access anything from Destiny 1. Sure it would have only been for 1 mission, but it would have made the story have some linearity... instead it just bounces off walls.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: RBEM

RBEM
2 months ago#4
The cabal have stolen it.
GT: Th3Pearl

User Info: zhumar

zhumar
2 months ago#5
Can I just have my Red Death back?
Founder of the madbad virgin clan

User Info: DvoloS88

DvoloS88
2 months ago#6
I don't have time to explain why I don't have time to explain.

Bungie's own thought process...
"Let The Boy Watch"

User Info: OkayPlayer1

OkayPlayer1
2 months ago#7
The Cabal gave a Guardian a free code for a weapon, no questions asked, then that same Guardian got his own code and made people jump through hoops to benefit himself, such a dick move. As a result the Cabal came and wiped out all weapons and armor. Thank the dick Guardian who couldn't just pay it forward and had to try and seek personal benefit.

User Info: Ix_Tripp_xI

Ix_Tripp_xI
2 months ago#8
I mean...the tower was freaking destroyed.
GuyCarlPeterson: "im pretty sure I could survive a zombie outbreak."
knicksfan20: "not if you had aids you wouldn't"

User Info: indominusrex

indominusrex
2 months ago#9
Ix_Tripp_xI posted...
I mean...the tower was freaking destroyed.

Literally came to say this
"Only cowards teabag the dead, real men play Ana then sleep-dart someone and teabag them while they're still alive." - Anonymous

User Info: shnangyboos

shnangyboos
2 months ago#10
But what about the s*** I had equipped? f***ing explain that!
How's my posting?
Call http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/182361-human-resource-machine for any comments or concerns.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Was there an explanation for where all our characters gear went?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived