Anyone else feel a half second behind pretty much every gun fight?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: WWII
  3. Anyone else feel a half second behind pretty much every gun fight?

User Info: Dyson

Dyson
2 months ago#1
Not sure if its because is P2P atm or what but I can be waiting for someone I know it about to peek and even if I shoot first I still have time to watch them turn the corner aim then shoot themselves and take me out. I've played CoD since MW1 came out so I know this type of stuff happens but the last couple days its been worse than I have ever experienced in any CoD.
PSN ID - Dyson350

User Info: epicfailtryhard

epicfailtryhard
2 months ago#2
at times, yes. ghosts was really big on that.
"Keep going, you'll get those games of pure magnificence in short time."-toy machin3 giving a pep-talk to someone sick of glitches in friday the 13th

User Info: Abyss89

Abyss89
2 months ago#3
Some times, not always however.
There are time when I get insta melted and other times when I get lots of hit markers only to die and watch the kill cam to not see a single bullet land of the them.
Other games I feel like a God, nailing people and winning guns fight I should have lost.
Connection is all over the place.

User Info: ravenscourge

ravenscourge
2 months ago#4
I've made my WW2 experience very clear in a thousand threads. It was ok yesterday, every other day has been all kinds of struggles.

The jerking and teleporting is what really boils me more than anything. My aim is bad and I know it so I have very high patience compared to a lot for standard cod lag.

This game has..... "Unique" kinds of lag.

Today may be the worst day yet though for it.
PSN - ravenscourge DD PS4 Pawn - Celestina

User Info: Dyson

Dyson
2 months ago#5
I am not even getting lag so to speak, everything is smooth. But when it comes to gun fights it just doesn't feel right. I skipped out on Ghost so I don't know anything about that game. Plus the fact snipers are so easy to quick scope and one shot with good luck challenging that.
PSN ID - Dyson350

User Info: anony778

anony778
2 months ago#6
I feel the same way. When I look at the killcam
I’m like “that’s what I was doing yesterday” Btw do you see other people in headquarters? cause I never seen one.

User Info: trappedunderice

trappedunderice
2 months ago#7
Yea it's f***ed up, almost every gun fight I lose because all I get are hit markers. Then every once in a while I'll kill like three people in a row or multiple people at once and I'll sit there thinking What? That doesn't make sense... if I can kill three people in less than two seconds no problem then why most of the time I struggle to get kills...
You can't beat a classic.

User Info: burdi1ar

burdi1ar
2 months ago#8
Yup, when i have what feels like should have ended in me killing them but the opposite happens I'll watch the kill cam. I'll usually see them killing me without taking a hit when from my pov i have several bullets hit as i saw and heard the hit markers.
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert

User Info: MasterViVi2

MasterViVi2
2 months ago#9
epicfailtryhard posted...
at times, yes. ghosts was really big on that.

Its reminding me a lot of ghosts, just not happening quite as often.
I can only assume that Trump supporters had to have received their education at Trump 'University'.
Psn - IHazCandy4You

User Info: hyperpowder

hyperpowder
2 months ago#10
Dyson posted...
I am not even getting lag so to speak, everything is smooth. But when it comes to gun fights it just doesn't feel right. I skipped out on Ghost so I don't know anything about that game. Plus the fact snipers are so easy to quick scope and one shot with good luck challenging that.

Could be the sprint out speed. Ive not the sprint out speed on the grease gun is awful compared to the PPSH
Whoever beats my score I will give them a $10 PSN or Live card:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpiorAx40GY
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: WWII
  3. Anyone else feel a half second behind pretty much every gun fight?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived