Could you help me with a survey for this new game-making platform I'm making?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Game Design and Programming
  3. Could you help me with a survey for this new game-making platform I'm making?

User Info: Althis

Althis
1 month ago#1
Hello there!

My name is Alt and I am part of a team working on a new (totally free) game-making platform that will hopefully make the process of creating story-driven games much easier. I hope I can share more about it with all of you soon(we have some pretty nifty features in the works!), but before that we wanted to get to know you a little better without any biases.

Below follows a quick 5 minute survey that will be a great help for us in understanding how you work a bit better. If you want to help with further surveys, make sure to leave your e-mail at the end of the survey and we will send further news to you directly.(Don't worry, we won't bother you much. Just one or two e-mails before release tops.)

https://althis.typeform.com/to/BbhKvb

If you feel like, please share with your friends who might be interested as well! Any help counts.

About the Writ Platform:
Writ is a platform created with the intention of making the process of authoring story-driven games(text-adventures, cRPGs, adventure games, etc) as simple as possible while keeping creators with 100% creative control of the final product. Writ is geared towards hobby game makers, but is designed aiming at commercial-grade quality levels. The platform also has visualization, management, and authoring tools that can be invaluable for developers creating games for other platforms.
The Writ platform is being developed by a multi-disciplinar research team at the Universidade Federal de Pernambuco(UFPE) and has a planned release date for Q2 2018.
  1. Boards
  2. Game Design and Programming
  3. Could you help me with a survey for this new game-making platform I'm making?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived