Thinking of joining the pawn sharing club

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Thinking of joining the pawn sharing club

User Info: GTthunder

GTthunder
2 weeks ago#1
Is it free to use?
"It's raining sideways" -Family guy

User Info: Phil_Resch

Phil_Resch
2 weeks ago#2
You must pay with your soul to gain access to the club.
Google is your friend, use it.
Dragon's Dogma PS4 - LV200 Sorcerer Pawn (High MAG, HP & DEF) / PSN: ReinhartDoomlord / Pawn: Boudewijn

User Info: GEnjiFS

GEnjiFS
2 weeks ago#3
You also have to give every single pawn there a soapy massage. I know it's an option, but it's an unspoken rule.
PSN: ahciel
Pawn: Arisa, Warrior

User Info: GTthunder

GTthunder
2 weeks ago#4
Serious answers only please
"It's raining sideways" -Family guy

User Info: GEnjiFS

GEnjiFS
2 weeks ago#5
GTthunder posted...
Serious answers only please

Yes it's free lol. Just register your pawn and be active on these forums to help get hires
PSN: ahciel
Pawn: Arisa, Warrior

User Info: darkentity

darkentity
2 weeks ago#6
Soapy massage...if only. Lol
Dragons Dogma: PSN GamingwithADD Pawn: Flaire Level 200 Sorcerer
PSN: Story_Seeker Pawn: Luna Level 0 Fighter.

User Info: Karmikazzee

Karmikazzee
2 weeks ago#7
Think everyone's teasing you as it's a bit of a silly question. :))

If you read the intro it explains everything. But the only real commitment that's asked of you is to report the hires that you get from other club members. (how much detail you put into the reports is up to you) It is a "hire and be hired club"

If you're looking to get hired would recommend hiring some club members and posting who you hired. Many people post their pawns in the thread and then never are heard from again. But if you post who you're hiring and the hires that you receive you'll find they will start hiring you more. (after you get going it won't be necessary to post who you hired as people will see others posting thanks for your hires)

Again, read the intro, it's all there.

Oh and you have to put down $500 deposit,................. (kidding of course)
psn Karmikazee pawn Mist Agayn lvl 200 ranger
psn Karmislazee pawn Knot Agayn lvl 136 Sorcerer "Quality of posts may vary"

User Info: Anakerie

Anakerie
2 weeks ago#8
You have a really good pawn! I think it would benefit you to register her with OPSC.
PSN: Ana Kerie. DDDA Pawn: Zarianna
PSN: Zarismom DDDA Pawn Nessie; PSN: vino_de_fresa Pawn: Jareth

User Info: KenKoerperich

KenKoerperich
1 week ago#9
Karmikazzee posted...

If you read the intro it explains everything. But the only real commitment that's asked of you is to report the hires that you get from other club members. (how much detail you put into the reports is up to you) It is a "hire and be hired club"

If you're looking to get hired would recommend hiring some club members and posting who you hired. Many people post their pawns in the thread and then never are heard from again. But if you post who you're hiring and the hires that you receive you'll find they will start hiring you more. (after you get going it won't be necessary to post who you hired as people will see others posting thanks for your hires)

This may be due to the "rents" that seem to end up as bodybags.

This week alone, I've had over 25 "bodybags" w/ no knowledge, no items, no note, and less that 10k RC.

Not going to waste my time reporting those.

But hey, if that's the way you want to rent so be it. I'll just keep doing NG+'s and using sky medal quick turn ins...
PSN: SavageArcherz -- Friend Me for Pawn Exchange -- Daily "Live" Steaming and PSN chatting w/ Friends -- Join/Subscribe/Follow -- Thanks!

User Info: Karmikazzee

Karmikazzee
1 week ago#10
KenKoerperich posted...
Karmikazzee posted...

This may be due to the "rents" that seem to end up as bodybags.

This week alone, I've had over 25 "bodybags" w/ no knowledge, no items, no note, and less that 10k RC.

Not going to waste my time reporting those.

But hey, if that's the way you want to rent so be it. I'll just keep doing NG+'s and using sky medal quick turn ins...

@KenKoerperich Not sure follow what you're saying? If you go through the thank you's in the pawn club thread everybody there always try to give 5 star hires with nice comments. And when reporting hires, you're only expected to report the club hires, not all the random default hires.

Of course you receive tons of default hires, most people playing the game know nothing about how this all works. If we hadn't come to the gamefaq board wouldn't have known either. And the gamefaq community isn't even 1% of people playing the game.

So don't see what your statement has to do with the club at all.

@GTthunder Anyway, no reason to not try the club. If you don't like it, just stop posting and you're done with it, that's it. But think you'll find the people there very helpful and it's nice to be able to communicate with people that actually rented your pawn. You'll learn ways to improve your pawn, hear funny stories, people even post pictures, etc.

One thing though. If you pick pawns from the club list, make sure they have at least 3 activity stars. For each star missing it means they haven't been around for a week. Personally would always hire from the people actually posting in the thread cause knew they were definitely active
psn Karmikazee pawn Mist Agayn lvl 200 ranger
psn Karmislazee pawn Knot Agayn lvl 136 Sorcerer "Quality of posts may vary"
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Thinking of joining the pawn sharing club

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived