I just recently became a member of the pawn sharing club.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. I just recently became a member of the pawn sharing club.

User Info: YoruPoru

YoruPoru
2 weeks ago#11
I'll take your pawn too, maybe grab a few pics of her in action too. :)

I'll be honest, it won't be until tomorrow most likely. Was sick all weekend and didn't get my homework done, so I'll be cramming that tonight.
PSN YoruPoru | Lv. 200 Strider - Melina
https://yoruporu.imgur.com/

User Info: GTthunder

GTthunder
2 weeks ago#12
If a pawn gets hired through the pawn sharing club website does it automatically happen within the game as well?
PSN:Chaos995XZ77
Pawn:Misery

User Info: YoruPoru

YoruPoru
2 weeks ago#13
GTthunder posted...
If a pawn gets hired through the pawn sharing club website does it automatically happen within the game as well?

No, they are two separate entities. The feature on the site is there if you would like to let the creator know in advance that you hired their pawn. In game, the creator of the pawn will not know you hired their pawn until you released him/her in the Rift and rested at an Inn/Rest bench while online.
PSN YoruPoru | Lv. 200 Strider - Melina
https://yoruporu.imgur.com/

User Info: GTthunder

GTthunder
2 weeks ago#14
Any way of knowing whos in the club when browsing the rift for pawns to hire?

BTW when i originally posted my PSN name in my Gamefaqs signature it was missing a letter but i fixed it
PSN:Chaos995XZ77R
Pawn:Misery

User Info: moseph187

moseph187
2 weeks ago#15
they have to be on your friends list or you need to search for their pawn using their PSN
PSN:Moseph187 Pawn:Milva lvl200 ranger
PSN:ALTarisen Pawn:Cahir lvl73 fighter PSN:GeraltOfGransys Pawn:Regis lvl84 mage PSN:Arisenkin Pawn:Enid lvl37 sorcerer

User Info: TriviaNerd

TriviaNerd
1 week ago#16
I'll take your pawn out for a spin. Always glad to help new players.
PSN: Trivia_Nerd Pawn: Xavier
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. ~Groucho Marx

User Info: Orasion_Seiz

Orasion_Seiz
1 week ago#17
I took out your pawn she is ok but i think she will be better as a sorcerer imo. I see you played 300 hours dont worry if no one hires your pawn there are like 10,000 pawns in the rift and not everyone gets hired.
The strong shall live, the weak shall perish. Survival of the fittest. - Shishio Makoto

User Info: Raziel689

Raziel689
1 week ago#18
TC, how old are you? Not asking as an attack upon your character, I am just curious because you seem inexperienced in how to work the general internet. Reason I ask is I distinctly remember in two of your past threads you asked to have your pawn rented, I pointed out no one knows your PSN to even rent your Pawn and to provide it. Both threads got locked without a response from yourself (at the time, your information was not in your signature). Just seems internet interaction is not your forte.
PSN FunyFlyBoy, Main Pawn; Anouk ~ PSN AnubisOfTheAbyss, Main Pawn; Rem
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. I just recently became a member of the pawn sharing club.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived