Do you think your pawn is capable...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Do you think your pawn is capable...

User Info: valkyriePROfail

valkyriePROfail
2 weeks ago#1
...of soloing two HM eliminators by him/her own in a matter of a minute?

I just witnessed it, good stuff Hrist
Psn:ValkyriePROfail Lenneth lv200 strider Psn:Mustbeajoke Hrist lv200 fighter Psn:Shy_valkyrie Silmeria lv200 ranger Psn:Twink_account Lil Lenneth lv28 strider

User Info: Dimalva

Dimalva
1 week ago#2
Yes, mine freezes them consistently and just lunges them when downed. Less than a minute or a minute at most. She wastes a bit of time when executing Exodus Slash because she does the whole chain instead of cancelling it when dodging only one attack, but still kills them fast enough.

That is fair and square though, there have been faster deaths by simply her doing Exodus Slash as an Eliminator does his lunge near a cliff.
Galia: https://imgur.com/a/rElRa

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
1 week ago#3
She would probably get KOed most of the time before she could, but level 51 Loli Jr has the potential considering 2 of her favorite moves can take off more than a whole bar from an Eliminator. Maybe 3 moves but she doesn't like Hailstorm as much as Brain Splitter and Fracture Dart lol.
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr

User Info: Mussurana

Mussurana
1 week ago#4
Doesn't usually take that long, but that's because any pawn in my party gets periapts and arrows.
PSN Mussurana, pawn Inzoliah, level 200 Ranger

User Info: Yasukima

Yasukima
1 week ago#5
Nah...
PSN: Kimu_Omou
Dragon's Dogma PS4 pawn: Heysel - Sorcerer lvl 200

valkyriePROfail
1 week ago#6
Dimalva posted...
Yes, mine freezes them consistently and just lunges them when downed. Less than a minute or a minute at most. She wastes a bit of time when executing Exodus Slash because she does the whole chain instead of cancelling it when dodging only one attack, but still kills them fast enough.

That is fair and square though, there have been faster deaths by simply her doing Exodus Slash as an Eliminator does his lunge near a cliff.

Whats her psn? I will give her an eliminator spin, curious to see how she 1v2 them with a split dmg longsword
Psn:ValkyriePROfail Lenneth lv200 strider Psn:Mustbeajoke Hrist lv200 fighter Psn:Shy_valkyrie Silmeria lv200 ranger Psn:Twink_account Lil Lenneth lv28 strider

valkyriePROfail
1 week ago#7
thefernus posted...
She would probably get KOed most of the time before she could, but level 51 Loli Jr has the potential considering 2 of her favorite moves can take off more than a whole bar from an Eliminator. Maybe 3 moves but she doesn't like Hailstorm as much as Brain Splitter and Fracture Dart lol.

As godlike as striders are in this game, soloing two eliminators make them not to brain splitter enough when they are the solo target and end up getting knocked down and stomped quite often. They shine when they arent focused on tho.

Have to note that, while sharing a lot of things with rangers, striders are a lot more survivable. I have yet to be impressed by an optimized warrior pawn

User Info: CarbideTitan

CarbideTitan
1 week ago#8
She's killed the 3 on the bridge on her own before once but she usually gets abused by them since she's a little princess
PSN: CarbideTitan, HardenedTitan, CarbonTitan
Pawns: Senna, Senna Mk.2, Armstrong

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
1 week ago#9
Would probably need Egression to do it consistently, having just tested it without Egression (lol)
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr

valkyriePROfail
1 week ago#10
I just tested stuff and let Hrist solo ALL the eliminators in the fallen city without being incapacitated once, no consumables nor anything on her, she even was 1v3ing them at the start of it.

I recorder it but didnt catch the very early part, either way the relevant part is recorded. I will upload the video and post it here later on. If you are one of those that think that fighters arent the best ground battler you gotta watch this.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Do you think your pawn is capable...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived