I thinking of a Pokemon that's in this game. It's blue and has a large tail.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. I thinking of a Pokemon that's in this game. It's blue and has a large tail.

User Info: SH076UNNER

SH076UNNER
3 months ago#1
Guess correctly and I will award you with 10+ internet points.

By gathering these points, you gain a sense of validation which in turn may reflect on your self esteem.

The winner will not only receive 10+ points, but they will also be gifted a personal shout-out from me on my Youtube channel.

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
3 months ago#2
Groudon
Nidoqueen is a large, bipedal, purple Pokemon with distinct reptilian features. It has narrow eyes, large, spiny ears, fur-like tufts on its cheeks, and a short

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
3 months ago#3
A peacock
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."

User Info: Drakaiser

Drakaiser
3 months ago#4
Nidoqueen

Ku-Ri-Boh
3 months ago#5
Maya Fey
Nidoqueen is a large, bipedal, purple Pokemon with distinct reptilian features. It has narrow eyes, large, spiny ears, fur-like tufts on its cheeks, and a short

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
3 months ago#6
Is it mewtwo?
"At times we must purge things from this word because they should not exist. Even if it means losing someone that you love."
NNID: Arne83

Ku-Ri-Boh
3 months ago#7
Mara

User Info: fire_starter05

fire_starter05
3 months ago#8
Azumarill
This is why Deoxys is uber: http://i.imgur.com/qHEQt
Looking for a way to kill time? Check this out: https://bladesoflegends.com/?r=21598

User Info: Anonymously

Anonymously
3 months ago#9
Articuno
Official Latias of the Ultra Sun board.

User Info: Pokemaster3164

Pokemaster3164
3 months ago#10
Primarina
Won't change till gen 4 gets remakes
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. I thinking of a Pokemon that's in this game. It's blue and has a large tail.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived