This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the hardest Pokemon Game IYO?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. What is the hardest Pokemon Game IYO?

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
3 months ago#121
Unbridled9 posted...
for all the ones who answered a main game:

I think it's more of people only thinking of the main games than saying that the main ones are the hardest.

that and some of us haven't played much outside the main games. think only spin offs i've played are pokemon snap, hey you pickachu, the trading card game on GBC and pokemon stadium
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
3 months ago#122
mooreandrew58 posted...
Unbridled9 posted...
for all the ones who answered a main game:

I think it's more of people only thinking of the main games than saying that the main ones are the hardest.

that and some of us haven't played much outside the main games. think only spin offs i've played are pokemon snap, hey you pickachu, the trading card game on GBC and pokemon stadium

Speaking of which Battle Revolution and Stadium can take the crown if we're only counting Rental Pokemon because god damn.
PSN ID: Adamight 3DS Friend Code:0061-4706-8830

User Info: anoymous

anoymous
3 months ago#123
xxdudeyy posted...
Advance ai's means that they're gonna use moves to defeat you faster, respond to your weaknesses and heal themselves more often making it harder.

human brain is an advanced ai too
you can just switch out to something that resists the move that will hit the mon you have on the field for super effective damage
if you play like a regular pokemon NPC you deserve to lose from everything
GFaqs rule #1: everyone here is a troll. more rules could follow
official atheist of the sun&moon board

User Info: Drizzlebow

Drizzlebow
3 months ago#124
You mean least easy?
Kirby: Planet Robobot is the best Star Fox game ever.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. What is the hardest Pokemon Game IYO?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived