What is the hardest Pokemon Game IYO?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. What is the hardest Pokemon Game IYO?

User Info: DracoSpire

DracoSpire
2 months ago#21
I remember the Champion battle in Black 2 being particularly scary.
FC: 2964-8611-5412 | Pokemon Moon IGN: Zizou
Games I'm playing: Bravely Default, Donkey Kong 64, Drawn to Life

User Info: CloverKitten

CloverKitten
2 months ago#22
Lexifox posted...
Challenge was actually easier than normal because you'd get bonus experience from the AI having more Pokemon at higher levels.

I'd love to join the BW2 bashing, but your statement depends on perspective.

If you make the easy field NPCs marginally easier while making the hardest battles perceptibly more difficult, do you make the game easier or harder?

I've run the math; tl;dr, the extra exp you get from the 13 NPCs who give slightly more Exp doesn't come anywhere close to the Exp you'd need for even one of your mons to keep up with the NPC change.

User Info: Zend

Zend
2 months ago#23
Drkr_Zen posted...
Still don't get people who say SuMo. The Trials were simply a test of cognitive abilities that any grade schooler could pass... then you follow that up with a 6 on 1 Pokemon battle, where you can nuke the boss.

But I guess there's people that find other things hard that are beyond easy.

As for me, definitely RBY for reasons already described.

Because it's so bad, I couldn't force myself to finish it. There is nothing enjoyable to me about Sun and Moon.

User Info: smith433

smith433
2 months ago#24
hesu2000 posted...
Street_Overlord posted...
The original RBY are the toughest due to level scaling. The game is easy, and then you get up to the Elite 4 and they are like 20 levels higher than you.
3DS FC: 1547-5191-1320
Y IGN: James Ghost Safari: Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Dusklops

User Info: VGjoeEX

VGjoeEX
2 months ago#25
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers :^)

User Info: HusbandoTiger

HusbandoTiger
2 months ago#26
None are hard.

Also, I soloed Red with Charizard no problem, soooo. kek
Was 100 at E4 and sweeped em.
Yes.

User Info: Mulate

Mulate
2 months ago#27
MinorChordKenji posted...
hesu2000 posted...
Street_Overlord posted...
The original RBY are the toughest due to level scaling. The game is easy, and then you get up to the Elite 4 and they are like 20 levels higher than you.

This. SM was similar in that regard, too in the Champion challenge.

User Info: Elite_HT_Soljah

Elite_HT_Soljah
2 months ago#28
The one I had the toughest time with was gen 3. It was a long time ago when I tried to beat it so my memory might be a bit hazy, but I lost to the elite 4 after maybe 3 attempts, then never tried again. I remember being under leveled and possibly had a pretty lackluster team. Maybe the level scaling was pretty high? I battled every trainer I ran across and rarely ran from random encounters, which has always been enough for me to beat the other games without having to actually grind.
IX > VII = VIII = X = T > XII = VI = IV > X-2 > XV > I > XIII > II
Haven't played the rest or spent enough time on them to say.

User Info: Advance_Trak

Advance_Trak
2 months ago#29
For me, it has to be Platinum. I remember the level scaling being fine until I reached the E4' then suddenly Cynthia was like 10 lvs higher than me and her Garchomp could one shot my whole team. The first game where I had to grind srsly before the E4; the ONLY game aha

User Info: Rick3DSFan

Rick3DSFan
2 months ago#30
Black/White, B2/W2.
FC: 4038-6058-2898. PSN: Tacopoop22. XOne: Jeepslave367
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. What is the hardest Pokemon Game IYO?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived