This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

VGC18 Ruleset indicates Dusk Lycanroc is breedable

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. VGC18 Ruleset indicates Dusk Lycanroc is breedable

User Info: CloverKitten

CloverKitten
2 months ago#171
Jmandal posted...
You got me. Linking my profile pic I’m exposed clearly. Good on you. Tell your teacher at school on Monday that I think you deserve a gold star.

Jmandal posted on Pokemon Ultra Sun, in the topic "VGC18 Ruleset indicates Dusk Lycanroc is breedable"
7 hours ago
Jmandal posted on Pokemon Ultra Sun, in the topic "Is Guzzlord one-of-a-kind?"
13 hours ago
Jmandal posted on Pokemon Ultra Sun, in the topic "Member when people spent their life trying to prove A-Marowak is bad?"
2 days ago
Jmandal posted on Pokemon Ultra Sun, in the topic "Member when people spent their life trying to prove A-Marowak is bad?"
3 days ago
Jmandal posted on Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, in the topic "Am I underleveled?"
2 weeks ago
Jmandal created a new topic on Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, named "Am I underleveled?"
2 weeks ago
Jmandal created a new topic on Kingdom Hearts III, named "Ansem, Sephiroth, Doctor Doom, and Darth Vader get in a fight. Who wins?"
1 month ago

User Info: Tappor

Tappor
2 months ago#172
what kinda dimwit leaves his profile open for everyone to look at
Sincerely, a concerned citizen.

User Info: Reno_Tarshil

Reno_Tarshil
2 months ago#173
"Jmandal created a new topic on Kingdom Hearts III, named "Ansem, Sephiroth, Doctor Doom, and Darth Vader get in a fight. Who wins?"
1 month ago "

Lol.
Official Genesect of the Pokemon Ultra Sun Boards!
Gen 5 is the Best Gen in my opinion but if you feel otherwise, no big. FC: 3239-2488-3863

User Info: Jmandal

Jmandal
2 months ago#174
CloverKitten posted...
Jmandal posted...
You got me. Linking my profile pic I’m exposed clearly. Good on you. Tell your teacher at school on Monday that I think you deserve a gold star.

Jmandal posted on Pokemon Ultra Sun, in the topic "VGC18 Ruleset indicates Dusk Lycanroc is breedable"
7 hours ago
Jmandal posted on Pokemon Ultra Sun, in the topic "Is Guzzlord one-of-a-kind?"
13 hours ago
2 days ago
3 days ago
Jmandal posted on Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, in the topic "Am I underleveled?"
2 weeks ago
Jmandal created a new topic on Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, named "Am I underleveled?"
2 weeks ago
Jmandal created a new topic on Kingdom Hearts III, named "Ansem, Sephiroth, Doctor Doom, and Darth Vader get in a fight. Who wins?"
1 month ago

Well golly gee go tell your teacher that you’re entitled to a second gold star in your next social studies class.
3DS FC: 2079-7184-6866 God of the trolls.
Official Talonflame Poacher of all boards. http://i.imgur.com/L3sICgD.png

Jmandal
2 months ago#175
Tappor posted...

Ya omg what a dimwit he doesn’t care about what forum dwellers think he’s so stewped

User Info: Reno_Tarshil

Reno_Tarshil
2 months ago#176
Jmandal posted...
stewped
Official Genesect of the Pokemon Ultra Sun Boards!
Gen 5 is the Best Gen in my opinion but if you feel otherwise, no big. FC: 3239-2488-3863

User Info: Tappor

Tappor
2 months ago#177
Jmandal posted...
Tappor posted...

Ya omg what a dimwit he doesn’t care about what forum dwellers think he’s so stewped

and a "goo goo gaa gaa" to you too, cuck
Sincerely, a concerned citizen.

User Info: CloverKitten

CloverKitten
2 months ago#178
Jmandal posted...
"""social studies"""

How UA do you have to be to not understand what gets taught in ss?

Jmandal
2 months ago#179
Reno_Tarshil posted...
"Jmandal created a new topic on Kingdom Hearts III, named "Ansem, Sephiroth, Doctor Doom, and Darth Vader get in a fight. Who wins?"
1 month ago "

Lol.

Ya man sorry I forgot I should be crushing some brews and smoking hand rolled cigarettes under the football benches before mom and Dad find out it’s past my curfew. I wish I was more alpha like that ugh

Jmandal
2 months ago#180
CloverKitten posted...
Jmandal posted...
"""social studies"""

How UA do you have to be to not understand what gets taught in ss?

Not young at all I’m on chapter 3
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. VGC18 Ruleset indicates Dusk Lycanroc is breedable

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived