This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need more Pokemon based on objects

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. We need more Pokemon based on objects

User Info: Jmandal

Jmandal
1 month ago#1
Enough with all The Pokémon based off animals! We need more Pokemon based off objects. Basing Pokémon off animals is clearly going the way of the dinosaurs. Kids just don’t find it trendy anymore. On the other hand, Gamefreak has just scratched the surface when it comes to creating object Pokémon. Here are some of my object suggestions that Gamefreak could potentially use in the near future:

Toiletobrushta: single stage Pokemon based off the household toilet brush. This Pokémon is often found cleaning the toilet bowl of trainers because this is its natural habitat. It’s typing is pure Plastic.

Doorknoboo: a ghost Pokémon based off a door knob. If you try to turn a door knob that is actually a door knob. It will shout “doorknoboo!” In a very spooky way. I’m thinking they could release this one early for the upcoming Pokémon go Halloween event.

Dumptrashta : This Pokemon is based off a fork. Pure steel typing and it learns the TM psychic to give it that extra offensive presence.

If you can think of anymore I personally will be very pleased with you.

So drop a comment down in the comment section below!
3DS FC: 2079-7184-6866 God of the trolls.
Official Talonflame Poacher of all boards. http://i.imgur.com/L3sICgD.png

User Info: partytrev

partytrev
1 month ago#2
No. We need a freaking dolphin pokemon first.

Jmandal
1 month ago#3
partytrev posted...

I’d settle for a Pokémon based off a wood carving of a dolphin. Keep it object appropriate in this discussion please.

partytrev
1 month ago#4
Jmandal posted...
partytrev posted...

I’d settle for a Pokémon based off a wood carving of a dolphin. Keep it object appropriate in this discussion please.

I'm sorry. Objects are things. Dolphins are also things. Same difference.

It honestly depends on the object. There are some super ideas, and lots of really really bad ideas.

I wouldn't mind seeing like a trident style pokemon, or a skeleton pokemon, or a windmill type.

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 month ago#5
This gen was actually pretty good for object Pokemon
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

Jmandal
1 month ago#6
partytrev posted...
Jmandal posted...
partytrev posted...

It honestly depends on the object. There are some super ideas, and lots of really really bad ideas.

I wouldn't mind seeing like a trident style pokemon, or a skeleton pokemon, or a windmill type.

What about a based off of pavement?

partytrev
1 month ago#7
Jmandal posted...
partytrev posted...
Jmandal posted...
partytrev posted...

What about a based off of pavement?

I would rather have a skateboard pokemon then you could skate around on instead of biking

User Info: Undrave

Undrave
1 month ago#8
I never got the idea that making something innanimate into a living creature was somehow lazier than just... making a rat purple (not even that in the GB monochrome games) or maybe a Toucan with an angry expression. I think a lot of simple animal Pokémons are WAY more boring, lazy and unimaginative than an Vanilish or Klefki...

But I don't go around whining about it, they're just not my favorites.
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Undrave?type=posted

Jmandal
1 month ago#9
Moongeist posted...

There’s not enough equality unfortunately there should be equal representation of object an animal Pokemon otherwise we are showing prejudice towards object Pokémon which is hateful.

partytrev
1 month ago#10
Jmandal posted...
Moongeist posted...

There’s not enough equality unfortunately there should be equal representation of object an animal Pokemon otherwise we are showing prejudice towards object Pokémon which is hateful.

I'm Sorry? What is the point of your thread then? You never said anything about balance, just that more objects should be pokemon.........
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. We need more Pokemon based on objects

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived