This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't like any of the Ultra Beasts. Anyone else?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. I don't like any of the Ultra Beasts. Anyone else?

User Info: NaturalHarmonia

NaturalHarmonia
1 month ago#1
Not only do they all have trash designs they barely had any screentime and relevance in Sun & Moon. With how hyped up they were Gamefreak didn't do nearly enough with them.
My Castle Address: 06903-17715-75172-25885
https://pastebin.com/bRW1zg2L

User Info: Zyguardian

Zyguardian
1 month ago#2
I like them. They’re all extremely unique and unlike any pokemon we’ve ever seen before.

The new ones are great too, and it seem that in this game they’ll be more important in the story, or at least the post game.
Nihilego my eggo

User Info: Roziel

Roziel
1 month ago#3
I agree they didn't have enough screentime but some had decent designs (Nihilego and Xurkitree at least imo), what about UB Adhesive? It's so cute!
... I don't understand that reference.
The offical Giratina of the Ultra Sun board (FC 3196-7331-2195)

User Info: EmperorTFS

EmperorTFS
1 month ago#4
agree tc

User Info: RemixV4

RemixV4
1 month ago#5
Same. They don't look like they belong in a Pokemon game.
Weeaboo: A slang term people use to insult anime fans to feel better about their tiny genitals.

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 month ago#6
I think they're amazing, but I do agree that they didn't have enough screentime
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: tenma21

tenma21
1 month ago#7
Me too
I dont like them
No pain, no game... No game, no life...

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
1 month ago#8
They don't have my favorite designs, for sure, but I came to at least be indifferent to most of them. Nihilego and Guzzlord I never had problems with, Adhesive looks the more Pokémon-y and Xurkitree's movements make me laughs.

They will have more screen time this game, for sure (how much and how much of that will be quality, that remains to be seen, though).
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."

User Info: Elliotastico

Elliotastico
1 month ago#9
RemixV4 posted...
Same. They don't look like they belong in a Pokemon game.

User Info: OmigawdMatt

OmigawdMatt
1 month ago#10
I don't mind if they don't look like Pokemon. I guess that's the point of outerworld monsters. Besides, a lot of actual Pokemon don't look like Pokemon anyway.

However, if they're going to make a whole bunch, at least give each a story or some relevance. I feel like we have so many at this point which dilutes the pool of actual Pokemon. I would have been okay with 3-5 total UBs.
PSN: OmigawdMatt
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. I don't like any of the Ultra Beasts. Anyone else?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived