This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is the last pokemon game on 3DS in the main series

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. This is the last pokemon game on 3DS in the main series

User Info: Magmasta

Magmasta
1 month ago#1
Are you buying it now? - Results (55 votes)
Yes, I need it
78.18% (43 votes)
No, let it rot. I'm ready for pokemon switch
21.82% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I think a lot of people who weren't buying this have decided that since it's the last game- "whatever."

Are you buying it now since it's the last?

I am

Good move Gamefreak. I appreciate the news so I don't have to wonder any more.

Interested in seeing what the sales will be :)
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
1 month ago#2
Yes, but I don't need it.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
1 month ago#3
See you on Switch, Pokemon! ^^

I don't really need these games, tbh! My Pokedex is done apart from the few UBs here. They aren't going to add anything exciting like a new battle facility. Pokemon stories are never good. VGC was never a place for me! Already explored Alola and etc.

I'd only buy it for the music and mini-games lol!

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
1 month ago#4
Proof its the last 1?
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: Mega_Gardevoir

Mega_Gardevoir
1 month ago#5
DiduXD posted...
Proof its the last 1?

https://www.serebii.net/news/2017/19-October-2017.shtml

When speaking to IGN, game producer, Shigeru Ohmori has also confirmed that Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon will be the final main series Pokémon games on Nintendo 3DS, representing a culmination of their work on the device. Back in June, The Pokémon Company CEO, Tsunekazu Ishihara revealed that a main series Pokémon game was in development for the Nintendo Switch, due for release in 2018 or later.

User Info: WorldTrader

WorldTrader
1 month ago#6
Terrible choices for a poll. Im gonna buy it down the line if the game is actually good. I dont own and wont own inferior gaming devices like the switch so this is the last game i will probably play in the pokemon series
asdasd

User Info: Magmasta

Magmasta
1 month ago#7
WorldTrader posted...
Terrible choices for a poll. Im gonna buy it down the line if the game is actually good. I dont own and wont own inferior gaming devices like the switch so this is the last game i will probably play in the pokemon series

It's a simple yes or no poll that gets right to the point, are you buying or not?

There is no need for a bunch of pointless options, such as buying it later when it's cheaper, haven't decided yet, I don't need it but I do want it etc..

Are you buying the game or not.

Sounds like you're buying, thanks for your input.

hype to see the sales
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend

User Info: RavingSwoobat

RavingSwoobat
1 month ago#8
I'm not buying; I actually think I'm going to take a break from mainline entries for a while, kind of feel burnt out. Dunno if I'll buy gen 8 yet, but that's still a coinflip, and will probably change in a year or two's time.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
1 month ago#9
Magmasta posted...
WorldTrader posted...

It's a simple yes or no poll that gets right to the point, are you buying or not?

There is no need for a bunch of pointless options, such as buying it later when it's cheaper, haven't decided yet, I don't need it but I do want it etc..

Are you buying the game or not.

Sounds like you're buying, thanks for your input.

hype to see the sales

Although your options are biased themselves: a simple "yes" or "no" would have sufficed, if you were going for simplicity.

Again, I get that you were going for some kind of completionist "Now that we know (we always knew) that this is the end of the 3DS era, I need to get the last one", but not a lot of people see it this way.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."

User Info: ShizuruKuwabara

ShizuruKuwabara
1 month ago#10
WorldTrader posted...
I dont own and wont own inferior gaming devices like the switch so this is the last game i will probably play in the pokemon series
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. This is the last pokemon game on 3DS in the main series

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived