This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Mythics would you unrestrict?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. What Mythics would you unrestrict?

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
1 month ago#1
Just asking for no reason.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
1 month ago#2
Certainly not Keldeo ;).
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."

User Info: Luigi player

Luigi player
1 month ago#3
what do you mean by unrestrict? in vgc? or generally available ingame for anyone?

event pokemon are annoying as hell. i'm still missing some bc i hate going to stores just to get a code. makes me feel bad bc obviously they want people to buy stuff. i also missed some downloadables last year because of not caring for a few months. it sucks.
i'd make them available ingame. through last years downloads every month everyone was able to get many of them anyway. no need to limit the time of availability.
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/

User Info: Catluver17

Catluver17
1 month ago#4
Genesect.

Genocidal robo bugs laying waste to the Pokeworld go
Sonic 3 and Knuckles is still and always will be the best game of all time.
The Cat is ALWAYS right. Sonic Mania G.O.A.T of 2017.

User Info: Xeno3064

Xeno3064
1 month ago#5
Available in-game? Darkrai
floop

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
1 month ago#6
Luigi player posted...
what do you mean by unrestrict? in vgc? or generally available ingame for anyone?

event pokemon are annoying as hell. i'm still missing some bc i hate going to stores just to get a code. makes me feel bad bc obviously they want people to buy stuff. i also missed some downloadables last year because of not caring for a few months. it sucks.
i'd make them available ingame. through last years downloads every month everyone was able to get many of them anyway. no need to limit the time of availability.

Like how they're arbitrarily locked in the Battle Tree and s*** like that.

Andrex_93 posted...
Certainly not Keldeo ;).

You're so cheeky I could pinch you anywhere. Really. I'm not kidding.

Luigi player posted...

Event distributions are a steaming pile the source of which is probably a Tauros, but they're also not the point here.

User Info: RemixV4

RemixV4
1 month ago#7
Sailor_Razor posted...
Luigi player posted...

Like how they're arbitrarily locked in the Battle Tree and s*** like that.

All of them. Just create different battles modes where one is restricted and the other is free. I want to use my Lugia in battle facilities.
Weeaboo: A slang term people use to insult anime fans to feel better about their tiny genitals.

User Info: Luigi player

Luigi player
1 month ago#8
Well as for Battle Tower/Tree stuff I'd personally make it similar to Megas - only one per team is allowed.

It's annoying enough to not be able to use all Pokemon. Box-Legends are kinda worthless to me because I'm never able to use them anyways. Same with Mythicals. :/

Give me Stadium 3 or something similar where I can use all Pokemon in a Gym Leader Castle and some other modes (doesn't need to be available for all of them to not make it too easy). They really need to have some kind of use.. I mean it's nice that they had legends available in VGC for a bit, but I don't play VGC.
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/

User Info: Jmandal

Jmandal
1 month ago#9
None.
3DS FC: 2079-7184-6866 God of the trolls.
Official Talonflame Poacher of all boards. http://i.imgur.com/L3sICgD.png
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ultra Sun
  3. What Mythics would you unrestrict?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived