Kick function

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. Kick function

User Info: Caldo15

Caldo15
3 months ago#1
they have to add something like this, I just played a match, in the final 3 minutes some scumbag I was playing with decided to destroy our base on purpose so we lost. they have to do something about players like this

User Info: shadow8blade

shadow8blade
3 months ago#2
There is a feedback option in the menu that you can use to suggest this. Being this early in the game's developement they may not have implemented this function and plan to at some point. I had a feeling greivers would surface eventually since there is so many negative reactions to this game. It was only a matter of time before jerks sought to sabotage it.

User Info: Boostegra

Boostegra
3 months ago#3
shadow8blade posted...
There is a feedback option in the menu that you can use to suggest this. Being this early in the game's developement they may not have implemented this function and plan to at some point. I had a feeling greivers would surface eventually since there is so many negative reactions to this game. It was only a matter of time before jerks sought to sabotage it.

6 years is not early in development.
I've got a bad feeling about this...

User Info: DXLR8R

DXLR8R
3 months ago#4
That sucks.
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
3 months ago#5
ya it's not early infact it will be free next year.

User Info: psnshade71

psnshade71
3 months ago#6
tzar_666 posted...
ya it's not early infact it will be free next year.

I paid for mine so technically it's free now.
M'aiq is tired now, go bother someone else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIhaQgd1Iqs
  1. Boards
  2. Fortnite
  3. Kick function

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived