Looks like SSBKK is just a finisher like ssj3 :(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Looks like SSBKK is just a finisher like ssj3 :(

User Info: jgok

jgok
3 months ago#1
from the screens that can be seen in this vid I get the distinct impression that SSBKK works just like SSJ3 for SSJ goku:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30oMspUwa1Q

That is kind of disapointing if that is the case as i wanted it to be more like golden freeza

User Info: TheoryCancer101

TheoryCancer101
3 months ago#2
I don't see the problem. Most of you dudebro graphic whores were lusting over each ultimate attack since the first trailer.
"My Theories Will Cure You!"

User Info: zKanoe

zKanoe
3 months ago#3
Honestly I didn't even think about that. Looking at the scan it says x10 Kaiouken Kamehameha is a meteor super attack... f***. Oh, well. I honestly don't expect anymore transformations to behave like actual transformations like Golden Frieza, Dragon Install Sol, Ragna's Blood Kain, the Budokai series characters, Super Dragonball Z, Tenkaichi series, Raging Blast, etc.

Another reminder to myself of being disappointed about the lack of transformations. :(
3DS FC:2535-3850-1995~Awaiting: Gundam Versus, Xenoblade 2, Indivisible (PC). Dragon Ball Fighters Z (PC), Ni no Kuni 2 (PC), .hack//G.U. Last Recode (PC)

User Info: Nextgrandcross

Nextgrandcross
3 months ago#4
Makes sense, like SSJ3, Goku can't maintain Kaioken for to long anyway, so best to use it for a specific Attack.
FC: 3196-4054-9565
Ditto, loudred, lilipup

User Info: jgok

jgok
3 months ago#5
TheoryCancer101 posted...
I don't see the problem. Most of you dudebro graphic whores were lusting over each ultimate attack since the first trailer.

Lol when did I ever mention graphics? People are allowed to be disappointed especially when they pull a bait a switch like That.

Most people had the notion that ssbkk would be an "install"as the gg community calls it and the initial revile kinda had most people think this was correct just a bit disappointed is all

User Info: zKanoe

zKanoe
3 months ago#6
Nextgrandcross posted...
Makes sense, like SSJ3, Goku can't maintain Kaioken for to long anyway, so best to use it for a specific Attack.

Goku was able to fight in both of those forms long enough to be an install.

:P
3DS FC:2535-3850-1995~Awaiting: Gundam Versus, Xenoblade 2, Indivisible (PC). Dragon Ball Fighters Z (PC), Ni no Kuni 2 (PC), .hack//G.U. Last Recode (PC)

User Info: Ragiroth

Ragiroth
3 months ago#7
I really dont understand why Frieza seems to be the only one that seems to be able to transform during gameplay. Kinda annoying
Official Scarecrow of the Injustice 2 boards PSN-Ragiroth
My youtube channel-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMERPuPx-fmj454YDxDESg

User Info: Project5Boss

Project5Boss
3 months ago#8
Ragiroth posted...
I really dont understand why Frieza seems to be the only one that seems to be able to transform during gameplay. Kinda annoying

We don't know yet, first of all his MA is KKx10 Kamehameha. So there's still potential for him to have a Kaioken Blue install.

Secondly we don't even know if Freeza's transformation is even worth it. 3 freaking bars, those same 3 bars can do upwards of 70%. Are we thinking long term here people or are we just thinking of fancy gimmicks for week 1?
Official Goku Black of the DBF boards.

User Info: Damaras

Damaras
3 months ago#9
Project5Boss posted...
Ragiroth posted...

We don't know yet, first of all his MA is KKx10 Kamehameha. So there's still potential for him to have a Kaioken Blue install.

Secondly we don't even know if Freeza's transformation is even worth it. 3 freaking bars, those same 3 bars can do upwards of 70%. Are we thinking long term here people or are we just thinking of fancy gimmicks for week 1?

Fancy gimmicks, it's what people do with dbz games, it's all they're known for. Look at every dbz board ever.

They don't want a proper fighter, they want unrealistic expectations that no dev will ever deliver on.
~There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.~

User Info: GodzGift42

GodzGift42
3 months ago#10
Damaras posted...
Project5Boss posted...
Ragiroth posted...

Fancy gimmicks, it's what people do with dbz games, it's all they're known for. Look at every dbz board ever.

They don't want a proper fighter, they want unrealistic expectations that no dev will ever deliver on.

Tbf, transforming is a big part of Dbz source material. I don't personally care about them unless it makes the character play differently or give a nice stat boost, but yeah. Frieza being the only install seems weird
My dick feels like corn- Dane Cook
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. Looks like SSBKK is just a finisher like ssj3 :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived