casual fans want these characters to get in the base

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. casual fans want these characters to get in the base

User Info: MalkyeaImbak

MalkyeaImbak
1 month ago#1
As a casual I think people would enjoy these characters making the base roster

Early Goku (Kaioken attack, Kaioken boost that lowers health, Spirit bomb charge)
Early Vegeta (He can have a great ape gimmick)
SSJ4 Goku
SSJ4 Vegeta
Vegito
Vegito Blue
Gogeta
SS4 Gogeta

There will be tons of
Goku (early)
Goku
Goku Blue
vs
Vegeta Scouter
Vegeta
Vegeta Blue teams

with occasional SS4/Blue/Fusion teams added in.
X/Y fc 4167 5470 8819 IGN: Malcolm

User Info: JohnUchihaLee

JohnUchihaLee
1 month ago#2
So any specific reason why the "casual" label is being thrown around here?
"Non-English reviews don't matter"-Romangelo the Trollmangelo Nov 28 2016

User Info: Nam3l3ssZ3r0

Nam3l3ssZ3r0
1 month ago#3
I'm dissapointed that there's 2 pairs of goku and vegeta, I can imagine how lame it'd be if there was that many it's like having a street fighter with nothing but different versions if Ryu and ken

User Info: Colossus-X

Colossus-X
1 month ago#4
Nam3l3ssZ3r0 posted...
I'm dissapointed that there's 2 pairs of goku and vegeta, I can imagine how lame it'd be if there was that many it's like having a street fighter with nothing but different versions if Ryu and ken

Transformation is a huge part of Dragon Ball Z. It's definitely different. I think as a Dragon Ball Z fan it would be weird to only want one iteration of each character.

User Info: Colossus-X

Colossus-X
1 month ago#5
I guess I don't understand. Is TC trying to bash people that he thinks are "casual"? That's a really stupid word to use by the way especially when describing an anime fighting game. Liking only weak and abstract characters makes you hardcore I guess. Good for people like you.

User Info: Nam3l3ssZ3r0

Nam3l3ssZ3r0
1 month ago#6
Colossus-X posted...
Nam3l3ssZ3r0 posted...

Transformation is a huge part of Dragon Ball Z. It's definitely different. I think as a Dragon Ball Z fan it would be weird to only want one iteration of each character.

I don't have any issues with that, but I'd rather transformation specials like with frieza, or transformation specials instead of using up limited roster space with multiples of the same character

User Info: Aragami

Aragami
1 month ago#7
JohnUchihaLee posted...

casuals are where most of the money is at
PSN: e27-_U
Official SS & SSB Goku of the Dragon Ball FighterZ Board

User Info: Blusmj

Blusmj
1 month ago#8
JohnUchihaLee posted...

Idk makes them feel better about themselves or something.

MalkyeaImbak
1 month ago#9
I'm a casual which is why I made this post. I state this in nearly all my topics.

Why would anyone interpret this as a bad thing?

Casual fans don't care for the lesser characters like dabura, raditz, and zarbon.

Hit, Beerus, SSJ 4s, Fusions, a lot of Gokus, Vegetas, broly and bardock.

MalkyeaImbak
1 month ago#10
Colossus-X posted...
I guess I don't understand. Is TC trying to bash people that he thinks are "casual"? That's a really stupid word to use by the way especially when describing an anime fighting game. Liking only weak and abstract characters makes you hardcore I guess. Good for people like you.

Casuals are people who simply watch the show and play the game.

Hardcore would be your manga based fans, those who want Z/movie specific characters (NO GT crowd)
or those care mainly about functions.

Most of this board is OPPOSED to multiple gokus/vegetas/fusions despite these characters being more popular than the lesser ones. Casuals will want 3 gokus before they want freaking zarbon or videl.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball FighterZ
  3. casual fans want these characters to get in the base

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived