If you're cheating or modding, beware. Turn 10 is banning accounts.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Forza Motorsport 7
  3. If you're cheating or modding, beware. Turn 10 is banning accounts.

User Info: Dogconker

Dogconker
2 months ago#21
banone779 posted...
These cheaters/hackers need to go. They destroy the games economy. They're the ones that turned auction house into a steaming pile before, the very reason it was removed in the first place. They cheat/hack/mod themselves to max cash and run the prices of the cars to ridiculous levels, nearly $1 billion, making it impossible for anyone besides other cheaters to get them.

I agree with you, I’m a painter but couldn’t make any money on Auction house last time it was out because no one used it because unless you cheated you couldn’t win anything, modders wouldnt buy designs for 2-300k they just scared everyone away.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in, some of us just go one God further" Richard Dawkins
GT - Dogconker

User Info: cre8nhavoc

cre8nhavoc
2 months ago#22
Well the patch notes in the link above shows they’ve addressed both the issue of the RAM truck (it’s now and additional 50% credits on the Test Track) and they patched the issue of receiving additional rewards. So both exploits are addressed and fixed now. Sweet
Member of Pacific Coast Gamers Club - come check us out!

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
2 months ago#23
Great, now they've fixed the economy exploits, maybe they can get on to fixing the VIP rewards not being 100%, how the hell you're supposed to unlock some cars which are locked and aren't in loot boxes, and maybe tweak said economy so the crates actually give something decent for a change instead of being a pointless money pit.
Put. That coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only.

User Info: openfist

openfist
2 months ago#24
Another 3 locked cars in specialty dealer now, and they aren't there as long as the initial 3. I plan on buying them all each week.

User Info: OneGrumpyUncle

OneGrumpyUncle
2 months ago#25
Sheepinator posted...
Great, now they've fixed the economy exploits, maybe they can get on to fixing the VIP rewards not being 100%, how the hell you're supposed to unlock some cars which are locked and aren't in loot boxes, and maybe tweak said economy so the crates actually give something decent for a change instead of being a pointless money pit.

according to one of theirs MODS they are "testing options for fixing VIP and we should see something soonish". which is just scary because it was one of their new options for VIP that got them in to this mess.
Previously Hatevolved in another life.
XBL---OneGrumpyUncle

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
2 months ago#26
Sheepinator posted...

This is gold coming from you!
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man- The Dude

User Info: N30YRD

N30YRD
2 months ago#27
Turn10 made the ram runner 7500XP bonus... Knowing fine well that people would take advantage of it...

And they did... They realised there mistake and changed it all, no more xp for any car... Now it's all credits!!

Now what's going to happen, people will be using the same methods for credits to pay for there OVERLY PRICED CARS!!!

XP was good to get cars for free and driver suits, Credits can be gained and still buy the cars etc...

User Info: N30YRD

N30YRD
2 months ago#28
Another thing I forgot to say...

HOONIGAN CAR PACK!!

Buy once Hoon twice was there motto for the game...

This pack should be available to everyone who bought it for FH3

And remove the FH3 car pack now so no one else can get the FM7 car pack...

Not just for digital copies of the game

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#29
I could never understand how having an economy in game, that people figure out how to abuse, affects other players in any way.

If you can access any cars, for multiplayer, who is to say that you cheated or not to get them? Sure it is an ethical question, but given my history with the Forza games, I would much rather have access to everything, rather than be required to grind through 60+ hours of races, to take photos of a car that I want.

Not everyone plays these Forza games for the exact same reason. Getting banned for an exploit, whether it was done on purpose or not, is BS. That is like if I tell people there is a trick to whiten your teeth, and you don't have to buy anything you don't already have, you just have to change HOW you do it. I should get in trouble for this?
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
2 months ago#30
ApexMjolnir posted...
I could never understand how having an economy in game, that people figure out how to abuse, affects other players in any way.

More credits in the system inflates the price of things e.g. in the auction house. This prices out legit players who have less credits.

The main reason is the devs hope that players will spend real money on loot boxes. If everyone did exploits for infinite money, that would mean zero revenue to the devs.
Put. That coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only.
  1. Boards
  2. Forza Motorsport 7
  3. If you're cheating or modding, beware. Turn 10 is banning accounts.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived