2013 Ram error

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: banone779

banone779
2 months ago#1
I'm trying to use the 2013 Ram Runner for an open race and a keep getting "Marketplace Error. Failed to download required marketplace data". I own the vehicle there shouldn't be anything more to download. This seems to be the only vehicle that does this, Is any else getting this error?
Simon Says......Bleed.

banone779
2 months ago#2
Anyone? I've tried looking it up, but couldn't find anything on this error.
Simon Says......Bleed.

User Info: Similac

Similac
2 months ago#3
you're not the only one I have other dlc cars that does the same problems you have, sometimes it work when you restart the X1 then sometimes it locked me up to rebuy it again, all we can do is wait for Turn10 to patch it.

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#4
apparently there is an exploit with that truck, being used to rack up lots of credits.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: VonBlade

VonBlade
2 months ago#5
No, there was a method of using it to quickly gain ranks.

Exploit is using the game in a manner not intended at all.
Using the car that gives XP bonuses on a certain track to race on a certain track and get the bonus isn't an exploit.
Currently playing : Elite Dangerous, Everybody's Golf, Hearthstone, Forza 7, Overwatch.

banone779
2 months ago#6
I don't care about any exploit/cheat/hack or whatever you call it, I just wanted to use the truck in a race. Does that mean they locked it out for everyone instead of just banning the cheaters?
Simon Says......Bleed.

User Info: openfist

openfist
2 months ago#7
I haven't run into that yet. There was a similar problem in horizon 3, where some of the preorder dlc cars couldn't be used. Their solution was to make the cars able to be removed from your garage

User Info: Red_Frog

Red_Frog
2 months ago#8
There was a pinned thread on the FM.net forums asking for information about this. I can't find it anymore, but they are aware of it and maybe are working on a fix.

User Info: pjnelson

pjnelson
2 months ago#9
ApexMjolnir posted...
apparently there is an exploit with that truck, being used to rack up lots of credits.

There was. It's been patched. Now it gives a percentage bonus instead of a flat rate.
I'm not here for friends. I'm here for the truth to the best of my knowledge of it, even if it's not what people want to hear.

User Info: K2000kidd

K2000kidd
2 months ago#10
After the update i had to do a hard reset to get the DLC cars back. Selecting anything
would result in the buy screen from the marketplace when i already owned said content
If you believe in Leprechauns 110%, and are PROUD of it, make this your signature.
XBL: Bzzkll2k15

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived