Is there anymore Hoonigan codes floating around?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Forza Motorsport 7
  3. Is there anymore Hoonigan codes floating around?

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
1 month ago#1
I could never enter that game for the chance to get any codes because my country isn’t included.

If someone has a spare code lying around I’ll be a very happy Chappy! If you have one can you please PM me it. Cheers
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man- The Dude

User Info: Maverickneo

Maverickneo
1 month ago#2
I wish they would just release these cars already
Free phone game ideology, wall grind, pay to win, loot box system has no place in a paid console game.

ShELbY_GT500
1 month ago#3
Maverickneo posted...

Same. We can’t even buy them from the Auction house because we don’t technically have the content.

So players selling them in the auction house can only sell them to other players who already have access to those cars. That makes it pointless

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
1 month ago#4
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Maverickneo posted...

Same. We can’t even buy them from the Auction house because we don’t technically have the content.

So players selling them in the auction house can only sell them to other players who already have access to those cars. That makes it pointless

Really? That does seem pointless. H3 didn't work like that I don't think? You could buy any car you wanted no?
I am changing everything that depresses me when I look at it. Try not to be one of those things. GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: Acidic__Thought

Acidic__Thought
4 weeks ago#5
Net Shark posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Maverickneo posted...

Really? That does seem pointless. H3 didn't work like that I don't think? You could buy any car you wanted no?

Worked the same way in H3. Only time you could use a car you didn't have access to was in the Bucket List challenges.
i7 4770k @ 4.1ghz on CLC | 16gb GSkill Ripjaws | GTX 980ti on CLC | 250gb Samsung 840 Evo | 1tb/3tb HDDs | AOC AGON GSync 34" 3440x1440 Curved Monitor

ShELbY_GT500
4 weeks ago#6
Acidic__Thought posted...
Net Shark posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Maverickneo posted...

Worked the same way in H3. Only time you could use a car you didn't have access to was in the Bucket List challenges.

Which is weird. Why can we use those cars, but we can't buy them from the auction house?

User Info: -Morbid-

-Morbid-
4 weeks ago#7
Acidic__Thought posted...

Not exactly true, you could rent whatever the host in multiplayer lobbies, which was great and a feature I really wish we had in FM7. We used to have a "DLC race night" where the host would grab the new cars and set up a room and we would all race them stock. Helped some people figure out if the DLC pack was worth it.

You also still made money when running rented cars in FH3, another thing that would be great in FM7.
There is always room for one less.

User Info: RobF1029

RobF1029
4 weeks ago#8
If you bought the physical copy of Forza Motorsport 7 (I got ultimate, owe all of them on disc so I had to), there is a way to get the "Hoonigan Car pack" dlc. If your apart of the MyXbox Rewards program, its available in the MVP vault and costs 250 VIP gems (first time I've ever even messed with the rewards stuff tbh lmao. Here's the link https://rewards.xbox.com/en-US/myvip/vault/ ...I just redeemed mine, enjoy everyone! 😁👍

ShELbY_GT500
4 weeks ago#9
RobF1029 posted...
If you bought the physical copy of Forza Motorsport 7 (I got ultimate, owe all of them on disc so I had to), there is a way to get the "Hoonigan Car pack" dlc. If your apart of the MyXbox Rewards program, its available in the MVP vault and costs 250 VIP gems (first time I've ever even messed with the rewards stuff tbh lmao. Here's the link https://rewards.xbox.com/en-US/myvip/vault/ ...I just redeemed mine, enjoy everyone! 😁👍

That rewards program excludes my country though (Australia). It’s weid considering that New Zealand is on the list though.

Thanks for your help anyways man.

User Info: Error1355

Error1355
4 weeks ago#10
I won an extra code from that weird sweepstakes they were doing earlier. I'll shoot you a PM with the key, @ShELbY_GT500. I entirely forgot I had this until I read this topic.
This life is just a game we play, that we can never win.
But don't give up, no don't give up.
  1. Boards
  2. Forza Motorsport 7
  3. Is there anymore Hoonigan codes floating around?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.