PSA: Regarding Malchiodi... (Chapter 5 Small Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
  3. PSA: Regarding Malchiodi... (Chapter 5 Small Spoilers)

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
4 months ago#1
For those wondering about Malchiodi's Key in Chapter 5, it's not near his room. I spent around 30 minutes looking around, using Foresight to either find the key or a way into the room. Turns out I just wasted my time.

After interacting with the Dead Eye's God, turn around and you'll spot a man a bit far away, on the wall on the left. He's Malchiodi, he's got his key on his person.
HE'S WATCHING YOU

User Info: thefinalzapkeet

thefinalzapkeet
4 months ago#2
ugh i spent like an hour searching for that stupid key. I thought that we had to somehow get into that room with foresight then teleport in through that small fence in the other room. Eventually i just said "screw it" and went to the outsider, thinking maybe he had the key? but nope, at least it said i could try searching for another way.

So i spent like another half an hour searching, and killing everything out of frustration. Finally made a last ditch effort to just go back to the eye, maybe i could teleport back to the non void world and get the answer there? As soon as i entered the room with the Eye there he was. I can't believe I just walked right past him when i went to the telescope in that same room.

I'm really glad i wasn't the only one who had trouble with him.
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 50
  1. Boards
  2. Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
  3. PSA: Regarding Malchiodi... (Chapter 5 Small Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived