Found a way to grind money

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
  3. Found a way to grind money

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
3 months ago#31
LinkPizza posted...
Gargomon251 posted...
Dimlhugiona posted...
Gargomon251 posted...
They're super cheap though aren't they? Unless I'm really having trouble I wouldn't bother respec-ing.

They are, but I was talking from the context of someone who is still early into the game and thus has limited orbs at their disposal. By the time you get midway through world 3, yea, you're swimming in orbs. But what about worlds 1 and 2? At that point in the game, you're probably respeccing prior to every fight, because your pool is so small and you need to optimize. Speccing into a grinding skill for a progression fight is poor min-maxing. That's really all I was trying to say.

You have to buy the lower upgrades first anyway, don't you? Plus stuff lower on the tree is definitely more useful, to the point where I didn't even consider the coin upgrades until I already got more of the others.

Isn't that what Dimlhugiona is saying. Early on, if you want to make a little more in the coin department, you would put skill points in Golden shot. But when you want to continue on with the story, you would put the points back into something useful...

I just beat Calavera and I haven't respecced once in the entire game.
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: LinkPizza

LinkPizza
3 months ago#32
Gargomon251 posted...
LinkPizza posted...
Gargomon251 posted...
Dimlhugiona posted...
Gargomon251 posted...
They're super cheap though aren't they? Unless I'm really having trouble I wouldn't bother respec-ing.

They are, but I was talking from the context of someone who is still early into the game and thus has limited orbs at their disposal. By the time you get midway through world 3, yea, you're swimming in orbs. But what about worlds 1 and 2? At that point in the game, you're probably respeccing prior to every fight, because your pool is so small and you need to optimize. Speccing into a grinding skill for a progression fight is poor min-maxing. That's really all I was trying to say.

You have to buy the lower upgrades first anyway, don't you? Plus stuff lower on the tree is definitely more useful, to the point where I didn't even consider the coin upgrades until I already got more of the others.

Isn't that what Dimlhugiona is saying. Early on, if you want to make a little more in the coin department, you would put skill points in Golden shot. But when you want to continue on with the story, you would put the points back into something useful...

I just beat Calavera and I haven't respecced once in the entire game.

Ok. But maybe some people want to grind right after world one. Before doing all the challenges. Or while doing all the challenges. They don't have many points. But they can still get enough to put into grinding coins. Then, when they're done grinding and want to get back to the main game or other challenges, they can swap back to regular skills. Or skills useful to actually fighting. Some people might not be that good at the game and need the use of certain skills. I haven't respecced, either. But I can understand why some people would.
3DS Friend Code: 4742 6214 5315 Add Me because I'll probably add you.
I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around. 0001 3388 9537, also.

Gargomon251
3 months ago#33
LinkPizza posted...
Ok. But maybe some people want to grind right after world one. Before doing all the challenges. Or while doing all the challenges. They don't have many points. But they can still get enough to put into grinding coins. Then, when they're done grinding and want to get back to the main game or other challenges, they can swap back to regular skills.

There's not really a reason to grind for challenges when you can just wait until you've done more chapters. Honestly I haven't replayed a single level yet. And most of the weapons are pointless to get anyway. At least if you have amiibo and/or the Pixel pack. As for orbs, again, I find it easier to just explore worlds after I clear them, and progress the story normally. I save the challenge orbs for last.
u/Gargomon251

LinkPizza
3 months ago#34
Gargomon251 posted...
LinkPizza posted...
Ok. But maybe some people want to grind right after world one. Before doing all the challenges. Or while doing all the challenges. They don't have many points. But they can still get enough to put into grinding coins. Then, when they're done grinding and want to get back to the main game or other challenges, they can swap back to regular skills.

There's not really a reason to grind for challenges when you can just wait until you've done more chapters. Honestly I haven't replayed a single level yet. And most of the weapons are pointless to get anyway. At least if you have amiibo and/or the Pixel pack. As for orbs, again, I find it easier to just explore worlds after I clear them, and progress the story normally. I save the challenge orbs for last.

I do the challenges after I finish the world. But that because they might be too easy later. Not that I would mind, really. But maybe some people want to grind challenges. That's all I'm saying. Or maybe some people are having a hard time or aren't as good at strategy games and they need the extra coins. Or it would at least help them.

Gargomon251
3 months ago#35
they WANT to do extra work for no reason?
u/Gargomon251

User Info: MVV24

MVV24
3 months ago#36
Gargomon251 posted...

I did each world's challenges after completing the respective world, or atleast made an attempt at all of them. That way I could access them through the Washing Machine later if I did not complete them. Also, I used this time to scour for collectibles. Golden Weapons, chest orbs, etc. all came in handy.
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, MK8D, Diablo 3
FE:SoV Stat Calculator: https://tinyurl.com/FESoV-Calculator-v6

LinkPizza
3 months ago#37
If they're having a hard time, maybe. Like I said, not everyone needs to. But if some is having a hard time and they need a different/better weapon, but don't have the money. Then they may need to grind for more coins.

LinkPizza
3 months ago#38
MVV24 posted...
Gargomon251 posted...

I did each world's challenges after completing the respective world, or atleast made an attempt at all of them. That way I could access them through the Washing Machine later if I did not complete them. Also, I used this time to scour for collectibles. Golden Weapons, chest orbs, etc. all came in handy.

I did the same with the challenges. That way, I wouldn't have to go trekking across the land to get to all the uncompleted challenges again. Haha.

User Info: deadpigs101

deadpigs101
3 months ago#39
tag
GT: DonGiovanni023 3DS Friend Code: 3282 3335 3766
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u58/DonGiovanni023/siggy-1.jpg

Gargomon251
3 months ago#40
deadpigs101 posted...
tag

reported for trolling (and spamming)
u/Gargomon251
  1. Boards
  2. Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
  3. Found a way to grind money

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived