In a scale of 1 to 10 how chill are you with randoms.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. In a scale of 1 to 10 how chill are you with randoms.

User Info: ExaflareBahamut

ExaflareBahamut
1 week ago#1
10 with being the coolest and 1 with having trigger happy legs - Results (334 votes)
29.64% (99 votes)
12.28% (41 votes)
27.54% (92 votes)
10.18% (34 votes)
3.89% (13 votes)
5.39% (18 votes)
2.1% (7 votes)
1.8% (6 votes)
1.2% (4 votes)
5.99% (20 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm cool with randoms
PSN: NeoBahamut46
I'm usually a stalker in threads but I post sometimes.

User Info: Firesplitter

Firesplitter
1 week ago#2
10. If I play with randoms I kinda expect to triple cart unless I can down the monster in sub 5, any less is a failure and disgrace on my end.
Question everything, take nothing for granted. That is the only way to find the truth.

User Info: cnkern

cnkern
1 week ago#3
I prefer playing with randoms then my irl friends, things actually get done when I host randoms, plus I can hunt whatever I feel like.But

i enjoy playing with my friends once they catchup to me at endgame, but a month for them to get to highrank and they still want me to stay the same hr...yeah they are slow.
Nargacuga is best kitty

User Info: phoneixfencer

phoneixfencer
1 week ago#4
As long as Randy is trying and helping out, I'm cool. If we're all fighting the monster and he's a room away picking flowers, he's gone.
GTA: O Created by trolls, for trolls.

User Info: naviney

naviney
1 week ago#5
I TRY to be cool, but if they join my room and start posting quests without saying nothing i just kick them
PSN: Femocha Pawn: Priscilla S/M/U
Dragon's Dogma leveling guide: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/210447-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen/75921368

User Info: Tech_Level_1

Tech_Level_1
1 week ago#6
naviney posted...
I TRY to be cool, but if they join my room and start posting quests without saying nothing i just kick them

I am kinda the same. The one thing that for sure gives you the boot is coming into my room, ignoring my quest posted and posting your own. Nothing gets under my skin more than that.

User Info: pokerealm

pokerealm
1 week ago#7
I don't mind playing with random people. I actually had a fun time teaching people how to avoid Ukanlos' homing dive attack, so many people who appreciated that :P

Edit: as posted above, I don't like those guys who keep posting there own stuff but I just kick them and wait for someone else

User Info: AnnihilatorSol

AnnihilatorSol
1 week ago#8
I love hunting with randoms. I'm gonna miss the japanese community, hunting level 100 deviants in pugs and rarely failing.

User Info: raizeny

raizeny
1 week ago#9
AnnihilatorSol posted...
I love hunting with randoms. I'm gonna miss the japanese community, hunting level 100 deviants in pugs and rarely failing.

You don't need to miss them.

MHW is global, in the beta I've played mostly with some japanese randoms that carried the hunt.

User Info: MooreCoffee

MooreCoffee
1 week ago#10
https://i.imgur.com/Khmmd60.gifv

PSN Ranger_Shuffle
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. In a scale of 1 to 10 how chill are you with randoms.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived