Area 1 help.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Seifer 87

Seifer 87
2 months ago#1
Area 1 and im already stuck.

https://imgur.com/DEnpIvH

Can't figure out how to reach that little metroid there, where the icon is, in the room before him I've bounced all over the place but can't get in there, can't break anything with power bombs and the map reveal thing doesn't tell me anything.
"Intelligence is not a pre-requisite for existence"
"Everybody lies"

User Info: SilentSnore

SilentSnore
2 months ago#2
If you're talking about literally the room where the icon is, then it's across from where you killed the Metroid on the right. The door is open.

If you mean the room to the left of the Metroid icon (where it actually is), you need to use the Ice Beam and scan pulse on the left wall of the Metroid icon room to find the entrance.

Seifer 87
2 months ago#3
SilentSnore posted...
If you're talking about literally the room where the icon is, then it's across from where you killed the Metroid on the right. The door is open.

If you mean the room to the left of the Metroid icon (where it actually is), you need to use the Ice Beam and scan pulse on the left wall of the Metroid icon room to find the entrance.

That's the thing, I did get in there, but can't figure how to enter the room itself, I cant blow up the rock inside the room with the morph ball bombs, I made it to the roof but cant blow that up either.
"Everybody lies"

Seifer 87
2 months ago#4
Needed to use missiles, I'm dumb.
"Everybody lies"

User Info: RaisinBizzle

RaisinBizzle
2 months ago#5
Seifer 87 posted...

Not dumb man. I was looking around everywhere for about an hour and seeked out this topic for help. I forgot what missile blocks looked like and thought the blocks to get into this room needed a super bomb or something. I feel like other metroid games had more distinguishable ability blocks.
3DS friend code: 1075-0729-0396
Currently Playing: Othello, Dominos, Chinese Checkers

User Info: Billysan

Billysan
2 months ago#6
RaisinBizzle posted...
Seifer 87 posted...

Not dumb man. I was looking around everywhere for about an hour and seeked out this topic for help. I forgot what missile blocks looked like and thought the blocks to get into this room needed a super bomb or something. I feel like other metroid games had more distinguishable ability blocks.

It's easy enough to see the picture and if that isn't enough things are colorized.
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived