Sonnen's second kid born premature

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Martial Arts
  3. Sonnen's second kid born premature

User Info: KingHova045

KingHova045
1 year ago#11
History
Petey Pablo take ya shirt off, and wave it round ya head like a helicopter.

User Info: Lawn_Dart

Lawn_Dart
1 year ago#12
Grim news

The baby didn't make it.
https://media.giphy.com/media/foe7nGrvdPLd6/giphy.gif
PSN: Underratedgem

User Info: MHGALE

MHGALE
1 year ago#13
Yep, very sad to hear.

RIP :(
http://backloggery.com/KyleJR
https://gfycat.com/SizzlingEminentBluet https://gfycat.com/HeavyGlaringClumber

User Info: KingHova045

KingHova045
1 year ago#14
Wait forreal =( f*** man
Petey Pablo take ya shirt off, and wave it round ya head like a helicopter.

User Info: TrueKu

TrueKu
1 year ago#15
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC posted...
tokerblue posted...
If you have an HMO, you're going to be covered after you hit your out of pocket maximum. My co-worker had 2 very premature twins and their medical bill was in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Those kids were in the ICU for about 2 months.

Considering that his out of pocket max was around $6K, I'd say that it was a bargain. Not to mention that you can pay medical bills whenever you have the money. It doesn't negatively affect your credit.

Yeah, a couple years ago my mom had breast reduction surgery and a tummy tuck, and the doctor(who she trusted, and is a pretty stand-up guy), convinced her to purchase "extra insurance" for like $400 more(like when you buy the extra insurance on your rental car).

Well, turned out she developed a pretty severe hematoma and he had to go back in and fix it, and she ended up spending a week in the hospital instead of just a couple days.

The total bill if nothing had gone wrong would have been around $6,000, but with the additional surgery and lengthier stay, it was almost $20K. And because of that $400 she doled out, she didn't pay a dime of the bigger charge.

$400/month?
Chief Scientician

User Info: copenhagenLongC

copenhagenLongC
1 year ago#16
Damn that's terrible. The same thing devastated a couple I knew for years.
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC 1 year ago#17
TrueKu posted...
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC posted...
tokerblue posted...
If you have an HMO, you're going to be covered after you hit your out of pocket maximum. My co-worker had 2 very premature twins and their medical bill was in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Those kids were in the ICU for about 2 months.

Considering that his out of pocket max was around $6K, I'd say that it was a bargain. Not to mention that you can pay medical bills whenever you have the money. It doesn't negatively affect your credit.

Yeah, a couple years ago my mom had breast reduction surgery and a tummy tuck, and the doctor(who she trusted, and is a pretty stand-up guy), convinced her to purchase "extra insurance" for like $400 more(like when you buy the extra insurance on your rental car).

Well, turned out she developed a pretty severe hematoma and he had to go back in and fix it, and she ended up spending a week in the hospital instead of just a couple days.

The total bill if nothing had gone wrong would have been around $6,000, but with the additional surgery and lengthier stay, it was almost $20K. And because of that $400 she doled out, she didn't pay a dime of the bigger charge.

$400/month?

$400 one time.
"By my will, from my breath, the flame you strike shall bring your death."
-- Detective Rowan Black, Black Magick #1

User Info: tokerblue

tokerblue
1 year ago#18
Ugh. That's horrible news.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein

User Info: drunkenwalrus

drunkenwalrus
1 year ago#19
Damn poor Chael. s*** is awful.
If you're ever going to put someone down, first walk a mile in their shoes. Then you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

User Info: RoyalsDK

RoyalsDK
1 year ago#20
Very sad indeed.
  1. Boards
  2. Martial Arts
  3. Sonnen's second kid born premature

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived