Sonnen's second kid born premature

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Martial Arts
  3. Sonnen's second kid born premature

User Info: KingHova045

KingHova045
1 year ago#21
Reports are saying she died from contaminated food. That's so messed up. How could they f*** up like that?!
Petey Pablo take ya shirt off, and wave it round ya head like a helicopter.

User Info: Dipfoot20

Dipfoot20
1 year ago#22
KingHova045 posted...
Reports are saying she died from contaminated food. That's so messed up. How could they f*** up like that?!

Dude, it's not like the doctors gave her something that was contaminated. She was born premature because Chael's wife had a Listeria infection, which came from contaminated food. Unfortunately the bacteria is passed to the baby and in this case the baby didn't make it. I'm sure the doctors did everything they could.
http://goo.gl/qJ7ej1

User Info: KingHova045

KingHova045
1 year ago#23
That makes a lot more sense. f*** man poor Chael. Only positive of this is hopefully his son is too young to rememeber this.
Petey Pablo take ya shirt off, and wave it round ya head like a helicopter.

User Info: SSMajinVegeta2

SSMajinVegeta2
1 year ago#24
damn poor chael ..i just had a baby and i cant even imagine losing her or my 4 year old :(
On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.
Satoru Iwata, 1959 - 2015 RIP GP God bless

User Info: TrueKu

TrueKu
1 year ago#25
pasteurized milk masterrace.
Chief Scientician
  1. Boards
  2. Martial Arts
  3. Sonnen's second kid born premature

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived