Do you feel bad for Ronda Rousey?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Martial Arts
  3. Do you feel bad for Ronda Rousey?

User Info: KingHova045

KingHova045
11 months ago#21
Think about how s***ty fame would actually be for 5 seconds? Well, I guess it'd only be s***ty if you're intelligent, so Rondas probably good there. Still she's now eternally a laughing stock of the sporting world. I guess I think she might actually kill herself.
Petey Pablo take ya shirt off, and wave it round ya head like a helicopter.

User Info: AestheticaLZ

AestheticaLZ
11 months ago#22
KingHova045 posted...
Think about how s***ty fame would actually be for 5 seconds? Well, I guess it'd only be s***ty if you're intelligent, so Rondas probably good there. Still she's now eternally a laughing stock of the sporting world. I guess I think she might actually kill herself.

I don't think anyone wants her to kill herself, they'd be a pretty s*** person to say so.

But to think I'm going to feel bad for her? No. She's a laughing stock because she talked s*** to previous opponents to the point of demoralizing them and got knocked out against Holly. Now she got stopped after brutally eating shots.

She brought this entirely upon herself for how she portrays herself.
You call her Stephanie?
I call her Headphanie

User Info: TrueKu

TrueKu
11 months ago#23
She got paid for 48 seconds what most people won't make in their lifetime. And she is purely a product of Zuffa marketing. What's there to feel sorry for.
Chief Scientician

User Info: Seanirl

Seanirl
11 months ago#24
calinks posted...
Second most mentally devastating loss I have seen for a woman in the last 2 months. Hilary is first.

But it was Ronda's turn! ;'(

#NotMyUFCWomensBantamweightChampion

AestheticaLZ posted...
She made 3 million dollars lmfao

Noice. Feeling less sorry.
"Do you know, my son, with what little understanding the world is ruled?" - Pope Julius III (1487 - 1555)

User Info: laundrysucks

laundrysucks
11 months ago#25
Seriously she's freaking rich - if i was her i would just go live on an island, never to be seen again.
Not changing until Big Show AND Rey Mysterio are both permanently gone from WWE. 10/28/2011

User Info: Seanirl

Seanirl
11 months ago#26
laundrysucks posted...
Seriously she's freaking rich - if i was her i would just go live on an island, never to be seen again.

I'd go into hiding for about 20 years... then sign with Bellator and fight Gina Carano in a freak show match.
"Do you know, my son, with what little understanding the world is ruled?" - Pope Julius III (1487 - 1555)

User Info: voldothegr8

voldothegr8
11 months ago#27
Not a single solitary f*** was given.

Ok who am I kidding, I loved watching every 48 seconds of Ronda getting her face bashed in.
Oda break tracker 2016- 8 (4) | Oakland Raiders: 12-3 | THE Ohio State: 11-1
Super Mario Maker Profile: 1237-0000-0073-02FE

User Info: jokrayz

jokrayz
11 months ago#28
Nope. Others already answered why.
3DS FC: 0576 4831 1350, Brave Frontier ID: 4473008222

User Info: Depoinvil

Depoinvil
11 months ago#29
nope
''The gaming industry is the only industry where it's not the norm to expect the product that you purchased to be working out of the gate ." -- RTUSA

User Info: CasualNinja

CasualNinja
11 months ago#30
I don't understand how people consistently find ways to hate on great fighters. She always had a problem with Tate clearly. Bethe talked about her dad's death. She showed respect to both Cat and Holly before those fights. She stayed away from the media for this buildup and got criticized for it.

I'm indifferent. I never been a huge fan of Ronda but I was rooting for her on the inside. I knew this could possibly be her last fight win or lose, so I wanted her to at least go out on top. She deserves it for truly bringing women's MMA to the forefront. I don't feel sorry for her though. She could've retired, but chose to come back. We have no idea truly why she did, but it isn't our job to tell her she shouldn't have. I hope people will at least look back on her career down the road like others who fell from greatness and just remember how dominant she truly was at one time.
  1. Boards
  2. Martial Arts
  3. Do you feel bad for Ronda Rousey?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived