isabella mir(frank's daughter) german suplexes kid twice in competition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Martial Arts
  3. isabella mir(frank's daughter) german suplexes kid twice in competition

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
11 months ago#11
JackBurton85 posted...
KoolAssAssassin posted...
JackBurton85 posted...
Girls shouldn't be wrestling, at least not against boys.

They probably don't have a choice in areas where wrestling isn't particularly popular.

Then they shouldn't participate

I suppose it's more acceptable with pre-pubescants. But it absolutely shouldn't be done from highschool on, middle schoo lbeing an iffy area.

My high school wrestling coach did not want girls on the team, but there was this one girl that insisted. Her mom went to the schollboard and everything. She had wrestled in middle school...but HS was a different beast. Our coach knew she couldn't make it, and because practices were so brutal that if she'd be treated as an equal, she'd quit the first day, go home, complain to her parents about the "abuse" and then we'd be in a s***storm.

Anyhow, she came in...got treated as an equal...which meant beat up, yelled at for lagging...and left with a bloody lip, and a bruised ego about 45 minutes into the 3 hour practice never to return again. Props to her were not complaining to her parents tho.
"I take a glimpse into time
watch the blimp read the world is mine".

User Info: TrueKu

TrueKu
11 months ago#12
If these genders were reversed, boy suplexes girl, there'd be a manhunt/lynching.

ugh double standards. when will men and women be equals?
Chief Scientician

User Info: realfreako

realfreako
11 months ago#13
STEROLIZER posted...
JackBurton85 posted...
JackBurton85 posted...

They probably don't have a choice in areas where wrestling isn't particularly popular.

I suppose it's more acceptable with pre-pubescants. But it absolutely shouldn't be done from highschool on, middle schoo lbeing an iffy area.

My high school wrestling coach did not want girls on the team, but there was this one girl that insisted. Her mom went to the schollboard and everything. She had wrestled in middle school...but HS was a different beast. Our coach knew she couldn't make it, and because practices were so brutal that if she'd be treated as an equal, she'd quit the first day, go home, complain to her parents about the "abuse" and then we'd be in a s***storm.

Anyhow, she came in...got treated as an equal...which meant beat up, yelled at for lagging...and left with a bloody lip, and a bruised ego about 45 minutes into the 3 hour practice never to return again. Props to her were not complaining to her parents tho.

I'm assuming she wasn't in varsity practice? Gees, 3 hour wrestling practice for non varsity, tough school
PSN: FreakoFreako

User Info: JackBurton85

JackBurton85
11 months ago#14
TrueKu posted...
If these genders were reversed, boy suplexes girl, there'd be a manhunt/lynching.

This doesn't make any f***ing sense and isn't true..

User Info: drunkenwalrus

drunkenwalrus
11 months ago#15
This is middle school. There isn't much difference in strength between boys and girls then. That really starts in high school when guys start putting on muscle.
"Thought you had a friend boy. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" - The immortal words of Platinum Mike Perry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHKAQxH6kHc

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
11 months ago#16
realfreako posted...
STEROLIZER posted...
JackBurton85 posted...
JackBurton85 posted...

I'm assuming she wasn't in varsity practice? Gees, 3 hour wrestling practice for non varsity, tough school

There is only a varsity practice. My team was too tough. People quit, not enough people for multiple practices. Freshman just become throwing dummies the first year...get beat up bad. I got a takedown against a sneior once and he punched me in the face, broke my nose.

But, there is always like 40-60 freshman that come out for the team. About 10 that make the season. About 6 that come back next season, and 2-4 that stay all four years.
"I take a glimpse into time
watch the blimp read the world is mine".

User Info: JackBurton85

JackBurton85
11 months ago#17
When i wrestled, everyone practiced together. There was no "varsity only" practice. That sounds dumb as s***. How do the other guys get better if they're not working with the best, how are you gonna challenge the best if they aren't seeing hungry competitors gunning for em?

STEROLIZER posted...
About 10 that make the season.

Did you school not offer JV competition? What kind of low rent, impoverished athletic program did your HS operate?

User Info: Hyperion_Dark

Hyperion_Dark
11 months ago#18
Was wondering how the **** she was tossing a guy around but it's middle school lol
()zzzzzzzzzz[]XX::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::> <::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::XX[]zzzzzzzzzz()

User Info: justinra

justinra
11 months ago#19
What's up with the kid referee or did I miss something
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGT1dQHEd7E Soooo riiiiiight
http://www.last.fm/user/justinra

User Info: copenhagenLongC

copenhagenLongC
11 months ago#20
TrueKu posted...

ugh double standards. when will men and women be equals?

Men and Women will be equal only through an act of God.

Girls cant compete with Men in BJJ either, but sometimes they have to cause theres 1 girl or 3 girls. usually they get matched vs one of our midgets, but the purple belt chicks usually matched with me. My technique is obviously worse but it dont matter. I know enough. Shes never caught me before Im too strong. And I take it easy on her cause its a girl. Im still too strong. Shes never a b**** about it though. Never asks me to stop trying if we roll.
  1. Boards
  2. Martial Arts
  3. isabella mir(frank's daughter) german suplexes kid twice in competition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived