$70 a month at my local MMA gym? or buy a gun?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Martial Arts
  3. $70 a month at my local MMA gym? or buy a gun?

User Info: AC_Dragonfire

AC_Dragonfire
6 months ago#41
With all the Antifa bulls*** that's going to happen in the summer, ya might need a gun to fight off these brainwashed freaks. Don't know how far they're willing to go to try and "impeach" Trump.

User Info: copenhagenLongC

copenhagenLongC
6 months ago#42
AC_Dragonfire posted...
With all the Antifa bulls*** that's going to happen in the summer, ya might need a gun to fight off these brainwashed freaks. Don't know how far they're willing to go to try and "impeach" Trump.

This. Even for trained guys like most of us, its not a bad idea to carry a gun in your car. And its perfectly legal too. I will start bringing my remington with me on trips that I think could be dangerous, or long distance.

Those Antifa insects dont let you have a 1 on 1 fight, not even a 2 v 1, its always 10+ vs you.
Sig goes here

User Info: KingHova045

KingHova045
6 months ago#43
I have a Glock 21 in my car. And a Henry. 357 Big Boy next to my bed. Also have a S&W .357 revolver as a backup. When the EMP's drop the only true currency will be ordanance.
Opportunities multiply as they are seized. - Sun Tzu

copenhagenLongC
6 months ago#44
KingHova045 posted...
I have a Glock 21 in my car. And a Henry. 357 Big Boy next to my bed. Also have a S&W .357 revolver as a backup. When the EMP's drop the only true currency will be ordanance.

Everyones buying up all the ammo over here in cali. All thats left in large qauntity at most stores is freakin .22 rifle rounds. The s***tiest round available. This is all obamas work.
Sig goes here

User Info: KingHova045

KingHova045
6 months ago#45
.22 lr flies off the shelves in FL. I kinda like. 22 especially in a rifle. Stopping power can be overrated when you put 32/32 on target.

Cali probably taxes the f*** out of ammo I'd imagine.
Opportunities multiply as they are seized. - Sun Tzu

copenhagenLongC
6 months ago#46
KingHova045 posted...
.22 lr flies off the shelves in FL. I kinda like. 22 especially in a rifle. Stopping power can be overrated when you put 32/32 on target.

Cali probably taxes the f*** out of ammo I'd imagine.

They do, its so bad its criminal.

I hope this new government does something about it.
Sig goes here

User Info: TrueKu

TrueKu
6 months ago#47
Gyms in a major city are $160+/month for like 3 classes a week, so you got a deal.
Chief Scientician

User Info: Byron808

Byron808
6 months ago#48
my BJJ gym charges $100/month for 2 classes/week + open mat (my plan.) there's also an unlimited plan for $150/month or a 10-class package for $170 (6-month expiration.)

my Bikram Yoga studio is $100 a month for unlimited. there's several crappy packages (drop in, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month etc.) which i won't specify.

i will say that traditional BJJ is big here in Hawaii.
"The love of knowledge is the hate of life."
-William Shakespeare

User Info: bradmarchandfan

bradmarchandfan
6 months ago#49
My bjj is 150 cad a month for unlimited which I thought was expensive but seems pretty cheap considering the currency
haha im a kid and you cant do a thing about it...

copenhagenLongC
6 months ago#50
Mines $135 a month for 2 classes a week. $185 for 3 classes a week for a month. $220 for unlimited.
Sig goes here
  1. Boards
  2. Martial Arts
  3. $70 a month at my local MMA gym? or buy a gun?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived