Pokemon TCG Online Free Codes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon
  3. Pokemon TCG Online Free Codes

User Info: Oldskool_Rulez

Oldskool_Rulez
4 years ago#1
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share some free Pokemon TCG Online codes with my fellow GameFAQ's members. I don't play the TCG Online, I only collect the real life cards, so I'm giving away the codes that came with the booster packs I've purchased.

The code cards I'm giving away are-

-10 Noble Victories booster codes
-1 Dark Explorers booster code
-1 Dragons Exalted booster code

I want to make sure you guys get the codes, instead of non-GameFAQs-members snagging the codes, so I will PM the codes to you. The first post that asks for a code will receive 4 code cards of their choice. Every post after that will receive 2 codes. I want to share the codes, so don't ask twice. That is, unless nobody else posts for a quite a while. Oh, and I already checked in with the Mods about this. As long as I'm not asking for anything in return, everything's fine.
The DEATH cannot die!

User Info: Omega720

Omega720
4 years ago#2
Oldskool_Rulez posted...
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share some free Pokemon TCG Online codes with my fellow GameFAQ's members. I don't play the TCG Online, I only collect the real life cards, so I'm giving away the codes that came with the booster packs I've purchased.

The code cards I'm giving away are-

-10 Noble Victories booster codes
-1 Dark Explorers booster code
-1 Dragons Exalted booster code

I want to make sure you guys get the codes, instead of non-GameFAQs-members snagging the codes, so I will PM the codes to you. The first post that asks for a code will receive 4 code cards of their choice. Every post after that will receive 2 codes. I want to share the codes, so don't ask twice. That is, unless nobody else posts for a quite a while. Oh, and I already checked in with the Mods about this. As long as I'm not asking for anything in return, everything's fine.

*Waves hand in the air childishly*
Me,Me,Me!
Please,Please,Please!
Thanks,Thanks,Thanks!
Ingenuity isn't genetic, my hair is brown because of my genes, ingenuity isn't genetic because if it was then Nobel prizes would be awarded to parents.

User Info: Oldskool_Rulez

Oldskool_Rulez
4 years ago#3
Hey Omega720, I'll send you the codes through PM. Since you didn't ask which 4 booster codes you would like, Ill give you 2 Noble Victories, 1 Dark Explorers, and 1 Dragons Exalted booster codes. If nobody else asks for codes for a couple days, you can ask for more.

So now, I have these left to give away-

-8 Noble Victories
The DEATH cannot die!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon
  3. Pokemon TCG Online Free Codes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived