RPG:EE Topic CXCVIII: The Power of Friendship

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. RPGs - Everything Else
  3. RPG:EE Topic CXCVIII: The Power of Friendship

User Info: LoneCourier2281

LoneCourier2281
2 months ago#1
New topic. There we go.

Tales of Reference in case anyone was wondering.
"I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

User Info: Kashell Triumph

Kashell Triumph
2 months ago#2
Good thing I hit the Refresh button. Otherwise, we'd have two topics.

Tagg'd.
PSN: Growllanser
@Kashell_Triumph

LoneCourier2281
2 months ago#3
Haha.

I didn't want to make three topics in a row but it waaaaaas cutting it close haha.
"I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

User Info: JunpeiIori

JunpeiIori
2 months ago#4
Three topics in a row without the word 'post' in it. We sure let things get out of hand here.
@TyLegacyControl
She's my Rushmore, Max.

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
2 months ago#5
Any thoughts?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/556740/LEGRAND_LEGACY_Tale_of_the_Fatebounds/
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight

LoneCourier2281
2 months ago#6
Fiyun posted...
Any thoughts?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/556740/LEGRAND_LEGACY_Tale_of_the_Fatebounds/

Looks interesting. I'll watch the video tomorrow.

JunpeiIori posted...
Three topics in a row without the word 'post' in it. We sure let things get out of hand here.

I'm be sure to name some other one I do "Post Posting Posters: The Posting Topic."

User Info: Krisena

Krisena
2 months ago#7
So if anyone here plays Tekken 7 on the PC, please just notify me if you wanna have some matches. :D
Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.

LoneCourier2281
2 months ago#8
So Memories of Celceta is actually Ys IV?

But since the first two Ys IVs never released in the U.S. and the canon was messed up, this is the canon Ys IV?

User Info: GreatHammurabi

GreatHammurabi
2 months ago#9
Friendly reminder that 'A Hat in Time' releases on October 5th.

For those that don't know, it's a 3D Platform ER Collect-a-thon in the same vein as Super Mario 64/Super Mario Sunshine.

I've been a backer since late 2014, so I'm super excited. I love these types of games. Personally, I think it'll be much more well received that Yooka-Laylee. Though I think most of negativity around Yooka-Laylee feels unwarranted. I've yet to play it, admittedly, but it looks very true to what it was intended to be a spiritual successor to, Banjo-Kazooie. Most die hard Banjo fans I've talked to who've played it, have no issue with it.

Either way, I'm super stoked for the release of A Hat in Time.
3DS Friend Code: 5284 - 1400 - 8692
Friend Safari: Dewgong, Sneasel, Delibird - In Game Name: Andrew

User Info: Horith

Horith
2 months ago#10
JunpeiIori posted...

Well we don't have a certain planet here to remind us why it's important to keep things consistent.

Did I miss something, by the way? I just realized how long it's been since I've seen Tethealla post. Unless he changed his name, or I'm just blind.
NNID/PSN: Servillo
3DS: 0688-6472-7893
  1. Boards
  2. RPGs - Everything Else
  3. RPG:EE Topic CXCVIII: The Power of Friendship

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived