FInal Fantasy IV Interlude

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. RPGs - Square Enix
  3. FInal Fantasy IV Interlude

User Info: MSIMagus

MSIMagus
5 years ago#1
Anyone know how long it takes to finish and if it ever picks up? I just finished the Sealed Cave and so far iv found this frustrating and uninteresting, just wondering if this is just a few dungeons or if I can expect hours and hours more.

Thanks!
Government is the enemy, until you need a friend - Bill Cohen
Tea baggers keep saying they want their country back, well I say I want mine forward - Bill Maher

User Info: Croutonman

Croutonman
5 years ago#2
From what I've heard it's really short.

HCBailly is currently doing a let's play of this and mentioned in one of them that The Interlude is only 2 to 3 hours long. From describing where you are now to the end you're around half way done.

MSIMagus
5 years ago#3
Thanks. As I said I like FFIV and want to try after years....but the interlude just seems really poorly designed!
Tea baggers keep saying they want their country back, well I say I want mine forward - Bill Maher

User Info: Harie0

Harie0
5 years ago#4
Yeah, it is very short. I have to ask why they even bothered.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=510

MSIMagus
5 years ago#5
It just feels incredibly half assed and not well thought out at all. Like there is a point where Cid was in my party then right after he left I found two treasure chests with wrenches for him....seriously WTF was the point of that? Plus sticking you with a party of Rydia, Cecil, Palom and Porom is just horrible!

User Info: Nightmare319

Nightmare319
5 years ago#6
Croutonman posted...
From what I've heard it's really short.

HCBailly is currently doing a let's play of this and mentioned in one of them that The Interlude is only 2 to 3 hours long. From describing where you are now to the end you're around half way done.

His LP was only six episodes long, so the game is really short.
Nightmare -3/19/2003 - 1/5/2005 R.I.P.
  1. Boards
  2. RPGs - Square Enix
  3. FInal Fantasy IV Interlude

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived