Just started Parenthood Season 2... why did they change the theme song?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. Just started Parenthood Season 2... why did they change the theme song?

User Info: mashpotatoking

mashpotatoking
5 years ago#1
I liked the first one's better :(
Oh they float, they all float, and when you're down here, you'll float too. -Bob Gray

User Info: gnbfd

gnbfd
5 years ago#2
did they change it?
I remember it staying the same
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/kirbyeatsyou.png
http://i.imgur.com/Qc1lt.gif

User Info: y000012500

y000012500
5 years ago#3
It is the same...

mashpotatoking
5 years ago#4
Well that's weird because the version I'm watchin right now had a different song for the theme for the first season.... hmm
Oh they float, they all float, and when you're down here, you'll float too. -Bob Gray

User Info: y000012500

y000012500
5 years ago#5
"And may you staaaaaay, forever young!" Is that the song you heard in the first season or the song you're hearing in the second season?

mashpotatoking
5 years ago#6
No thats the 2nd one. The one on my first season is like "Can't believe you're mine" as the chorus. I DL these seasons, theyre not the DVD if that makes any more sense hah

mashpotatoking
5 years ago#7
Ahhh I just found out the version i have is the international version, it has a different theme song. "When we were young".

User Info: bob_rulz

bob_rulz
5 years ago#8
When I rewatched all of it on Netflix, the very first episode had a different theme song. I don't know if they changed it after the first episode or if they just used the international version for some reason.

I don't know why it's different internationally, Forever Young is a good theme song.
Just as some people read the Bible or the Quoran and think, this is religion, so do people look upon Lando Calrissian and think, that is a pimp. -bladedhalo

User Info: ShowStoppa24

ShowStoppa24
5 years ago#9
I have watched this with my girlfriend since it started and other than getting a little over dramatic in the first season at times, it is a great show. What are your thoughts on it TC?
Not changing this sig until the Huskers win a National Championship. Started July 2003
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. Just started Parenthood Season 2... why did they change the theme song?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived