I hate to be that guy... (about America's Got Talent)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. I hate to be that guy... (about America's Got Talent)

User Info: Tendonitis

Tendonitis
4 years ago#1
Instead of America's Got Talent, shouldn't the title be America Has Talent?
Irregardless, I could care less for all intensive purposes, because your a looser.

User Info: gjdsj

gjdsj
4 years ago#2
Why?

User Info: thronedfire2

thronedfire2
4 years ago#3
I was expecting some sort of post about how reality/competition shows are awful but this...this is a confusing surprise.
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...

User Info: Falling Down

Falling Down
4 years ago#4
They should drop the "Got" out of the title for grammar's sake, I like your mind TC.
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies

User Info: JolosGhost

JolosGhost
4 years ago#5
Note Tendonitis' signature.
"It 's pretentious to say a black child growing up in America is "mimicking" white people unless they speak like Lil Wayne." ~ De Evolution

User Info: CABRAT

CABRAT
4 years ago#6
I agree tc. This country has become lazy when it comes to grammar. I remember thinking how awkward it was years ago when AOL would say "You've got mail". It just sounds so wrong, but I guess it is generally accepted today.

User Info: Goldninja

Goldninja
4 years ago#7
"You have got mail."

What? Yeah, bad grammar catches on very easily. I tend to repeat it myself sometimes and then look back on it and think, "wait... dammit". lol
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
http://tinyurl.com/b3422xl - Petition to make phone unlocking legal again

User Info: thronedfire2

thronedfire2
4 years ago#8
"you have mail" sounds too weird and "you've mail" sounds too european
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. I hate to be that guy... (about America's Got Talent)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived