Stranger Things Season 1 > Season 2 *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. Stranger Things Season 1 > Season 2 *spoilers*

User Info: Twin3Turbo

Twin3Turbo
2 months ago#31
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC posted...
just because the kids (Caleb, Finn, Gaten, Millie, Noah and Sadie) going to age up quicker than people like Natalia, Charlie and Dacre.

Speaking of this, did anyone else notice how tall Eleven was? She was standing next to people many years older than her in those last few episodes and was neck and neck with many of them or almost as tall.
https://imgflip.com/gif/di4a4

User Info: Tmo1492

Tmo1492
2 months ago#32
Twin3Turbo posted...
just because the kids (Caleb, Finn, Gaten, Millie, Noah and Sadie) going to age up quicker than people like Natalia, Charlie and Dacre.

Speaking of this, did anyone else notice how tall Millie was. She was standing next to people many years older than her in those last few episodes and was neck and neck with many of them or almost as tall.

Yea she was taller than 8 who had to be 20 years old at least. Millie would tower over will if they'd ever actually include a scene of those two talking to each other.
Roll Tide!
futurd kh ga
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC 2 months ago#33
Tmo1492 posted...
Twin3Turbo posted...

Speaking of this, did anyone else notice how tall Millie was. She was standing next to people many years older than her in those last few episodes and was neck and neck with many of them or almost as tall.

Yea she was taller than 8 who had to be 20 years old at least. Millie would tower over will if they'd ever actually include a scene of those two talking to each other.

I'm willing to let Eleven being taller than Kali slide, sometimes people are just short when they're adults. And Noah just turned 13, so he may not have hit his growth spurt yet. If you look at them at the premiere

https://i.imgur.com/Cb6NWx9.jpg

Their heights all line up. Consensus is (L-R) Sadie Sink 5' 2", Gaten Matarazzo 5' 4", Millie Bobby Brown 5' 3", Noah Schnapp 5' 1", Finn Wolfhard 5' 7", Joe Keery 5' 11", Natalia Dyer 5' 4", Caleb McLaughlin 5' 5", Dacre Montgomery 5' 10", Cara Buono 5' 5", Linnea Berthelsen 5'.

Let's go from Linnea. She's just over 5' tall, only a little shorter than Noah at 5' 1". Compare her height to Caleb (5' 5") and you see even with her probably wearing heels, there's a good 3 inch difference. On the far left, Sadie (5' 2") is only a little shorter than Millie (5' 3") but appears taller because of her shoes. Millie's shoes put her equal with Caleb (5' 5") and just slightly taller than Gaten (5' 4"), while Joe (5' 11") and Dacre (5' 10") are pefectly in line with their listed heights.
"Shut your filthy whore mouth."- AB
"But if I shut my filthy whore mouth, I can't use it to be a filthy whore. Does not compute." - TashaMK

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
2 months ago#34
My only issue with season 2 is that Max and her brother served no point. Her story arc was literally that of discovering what the boys went through last season and that's it. I wouldn't be surprised if they're not even in season 3 because whatever their original intended purpose was for them it appears to have been altered or cut.

I know most people don't like episode 7 but I'm fine with it. 11 being removed from the story for most of the season was necessary because of how powerful she was. It was either remove her from the story or nerf her character otherwise there would be no conflict. There's an argument that her arc didn't need to conclude with entire episode devoted to it but a lot of it is obviously setting up stuff for future season so I think in hindsight it'll be ok.
http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3pnMGpYWDcuanBn
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC 2 months ago#35
The Duffers have already said Max and Billy are coming back, and that a Max/Eleven subplot will be part of the story.
"But if I shut my filthy whore mouth, I can't use it to be a filthy whore. Does not compute." - TashaMK

User Info: Twin3Turbo

Twin3Turbo
2 months ago#36
The Duffers have already said Max and Billy are coming back, and that a Max/Eleven subplot will be part of the story.

Oh god, teenage girl drama.
https://imgflip.com/gif/di4a4

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
2 months ago#37
Can't say I'm looking forward to the subplot of 11 being socially immature and rude to Max while the boys are stuck in the middle.
http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3pnMGpYWDcuanBn
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC 2 months ago#38
pothocket posted...
Can't say I'm looking forward to the subplot of 11 being socially immature and rude to Max while the boys are stuck in the middle.

Well, we already had Mike being rude to Max while Lucas and Dustin were stuck in the middle.

User Info: A_Nonny_Moose

A_Nonny_Moose
2 months ago#39
I think Max's main purpose was to put a bit of tension between Dustin and Lucas, just so they had something to do most of the time. And Billy's purpose was to make Max a more developed character.

I liked Max though. The 4 boys were already best friends and have a shared unique experience, so it was a nice contrast to see Lucas, Dustin, and Will to a degree, growing up and moving past it, continuing to make new friends. While Mike is stuck in the past just hoping Eleven returns, being a jerk anytime someone wants to change. Mike was a sulky little s*** the whole season.
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png

User Info: Xclaim

Xclaim
2 months ago#40
^ Stuck in the past?! It hasn't even been a f***ing year, most of which Mike thought Eleven was most likely dead.
"It turns out hindsight, much like the year we're all now desperately looking forward to, is 20/20." - John Oliver
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. Stranger Things Season 1 > Season 2 *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived