How's the new season of TWD no Spoilers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. How's the new season of TWD no Spoilers

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
4 weeks ago#11
s***ty. It's just non stop gun battles, and sorry, that's not what I watch TWD for. I'd watch strike back if I want to see people waste thousands of bullets.
lolAmerica

User Info: gphjr14

gphjr14
4 weeks ago#12
Plenty of gun fights with s*** special effects (thousands of rounds fired no bullet holes in cars walls etc). Pointless flashbacks like the coffin scene last season.

Latest episode had a good ending but took so long to get there it didn't feel worth it.
If the writers were any good they would've made the savior who ambushed Ezekiel a hallucination from his blood loss. Make him a representation of Ezekiel's own self doubt in what he's doing. Instead he's just some random that spouts exposition up till he gets cleaved in half.

Also I can appreciate them making Carol tough but it's getting a lil over the top she's practically gone from a hardened survivor to a Tier 1 Operator.
wiggity wham wham wozzle

User Info: ZeldaFan14

ZeldaFan14
4 weeks ago#13
Episode 1 was decent, 2 sucked, 3 was meh, & 4 was great/one of the best episodes of the show in a while, so it's been kind of all over the place so far.
https://i.imgur.com/KzzkfrB.gif

User Info: spanky1

spanky1
4 weeks ago#14
The worst season ever, imo. I never did join the bandwagon with getting upset at TWD before, but with this season, I am.

When the creators said the new season would be "faster paced", what they really meant was it would consist of one, long, never-ending shootout between random people that we don't care about, mixed in with a stupefying amount of "inspirational" speeches. There has been zero plot movement. It's just one long gun battle so far over like 3 episodes or something.
http://i.imgur.com/DCjoiZ0.jpg

User Info: Spoofer

Spoofer
4 weeks ago#15
spanky1 posted...
with a stupefying amount of "inspirational" speeches.

To be fair, TWD has always competed with Community for that crown.

You can count me among those that thought TWD was always bad, but I'll agree that this season is taking everything that's always been terrible about it, and taking it from the series' typical 6~8 (on the badness scale), to a full blown 11.
For example, let's say that there was a butterfly flying over a meadow.
I think I'd want to catch that butterfly.
(message deleted)

User Info: Savoots

Savoots
4 weeks ago#17
Wow, the TC said no spoilers, and someone posts spoilers and then someone else quotes him and shows spoilers.

Well done.
Don't hate anyone because they're different. Variety is the spice of life.

User Info: KLouD_KoNNeCteD

KLouD_KoNNeCteD
4 weeks ago#18
Savoots posted...
Wow, the TC said no spoilers, and someone posts spoilers and then someone else quotes him and shows spoilers.

Well done.

Oh s*** you're right!! Deleting my post, thanks for pointing it out, I know I hate accidentally reading spoilers.
Quintons fatass way back there. Homie cant keep his pants up. Tryna borrow a belt I'm like Nobody here wear size EQUATOR!!

User Info: bfslick50

bfslick50
4 weeks ago#19
Lots of time jumps
"Something's wrong! Murder isn't working and that's all we're good at." ~Futurama
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Cable and Satellite
  3. How's the new season of TWD no Spoilers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived