I don't understand Thor's ending. *Spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. I don't understand Thor's ending. *Spoilers*

User Info: Pikassassin

Pikassassin
3 years ago#1
Thor decides to let Loki be king?

Odin forgives him?

User Info: Aussie_Filo71

Aussie_Filo71
3 years ago#2
Thor did not know, Thor thinks Loki is dead.

We don't know what Loki did to Odin.
You know what would give me a massive orgasm? Consensual sex with an attractive female. Walt_Cummings

Pikassassin
3 years ago#3
Oh, okay. Loki tricked everybody. Makes sense. I was just kind of confused, because the music and tone of the scene seemed kind of uplifting.

User Info: fan357

fan357
3 years ago#4
How could you not realize Thor didn't know?
Who the f do you hang out with that uses those two words on the daily. Comic book enthusiasts who are drug addicts? - Bushidist

Pikassassin
3 years ago#5
Well, I sort of did. But like I said, I got confused by the mood of the ending.

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
3 years ago#6
You sir get a dunce hat.
The keys to reshaping the FGC via the resurrecting of ClayFighter, Bloody Roar, and Primal Rage: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/208-fighting-games/66790272

User Info: Videogamegalaxy

Videogamegalaxy
3 years ago#7
Marvel likes to use Loki as a crutch. Thye keep him around so they won't lose the female viewers who drool over him. I hope Ultron murders Loki in the Avengers 2.

User Info: s_dawg

s_dawg
3 years ago#8
I honestly doubt that Loki will be in Avengers too.

Seems more likely that Thor 3 will be about Thor finding out that Loki has completely taken over Asgard and the other Realms, making Thor an outcast.
Education Changes the World

User Info: nuffsaid07

nuffsaid07
3 years ago#9
Videogamegalaxy posted...
Marvel likes to use Loki as a crutch. Thye keep him around so they won't lose the female viewers who drool over him. I hope Ultron murders Loki in the Avengers 2.

Too bad for you. Loki will not be in Avengers the second. And Marvel doesn't have to use Loki as a crutch, Loki isn't Batman. Loki is one of the finest evolving characters in modern fiction that Marvel gives the room to breath.
Droll Account.

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
3 years ago#10
Wait...Loki Tom Hiddleston is considered attractive?

What the heck is Chris Hemsworth considered then?
The keys to reshaping the FGC via the resurrecting of ClayFighter, Bloody Roar, and Primal Rage: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/208-fighting-games/66790272
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. I don't understand Thor's ending. *Spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived