Star Wars spoilers EVERYWHERE!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Star Wars spoilers EVERYWHERE!!

User Info: bulletproofvita

bulletproofvita
2 months ago#1
I think a few weeks before release I'm going to go full hermit. No internet or social media.
Who's with me?
PSN: bulletproofvita

User Info: RP_Grump

RP_Grump
2 months ago#2
Lol 2017 and people now believe TRAILERS are spoilers. Good god this country wears such a big diaper now.

User Info: Revegelance

Revegelance
2 months ago#3
RP_Grump posted...
Lol 2017 and people now believe TRAILERS are spoilers. Good god this country wears such a big diaper now.

Your average movie trailer spoils half the plot of a movie. Some of us want to know as little as possible, going into Star Wars.
My Mario Maker levels: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Revegelance

User Info: Kimbos_Egg

Kimbos_Egg
2 months ago#4
RP_Grump posted...

the f***ing poster/dvd cover of sinister spoiled the damned movie.
You think you've Got problems?
http://i.imgur.com/vgckRUN.jpg

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
2 months ago#5
I'm purposely not watching the trailers for Star Wars or Justice League. I want to go in without a clue of what to expect. I mean, besides stormtroopers and lightsabers.

User Info: magemaximus

magemaximus
2 months ago#6
what did trailers look like in the past
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

User Info: Forestbug

Forestbug
2 months ago#7
Kimbos_Egg posted...
the f***ing poster/dvd cover of sinister spoiled the damned movie.

Try searching for the Planet of the Apes (1968) DVD cover...
Hello

User Info: zonizukaz

zonizukaz
2 months ago#8
Avoiding spoilers for it has been really hard this go around, even just seeing normal one sentence article headline links with spoilers written in them has been a trial to avoid. What happened to the vast majority of the internet collectively banding together to prevent any spoilers with Episode VII two years ago?
I FEEL ASLEEP!!

User Info: Revegelance

Revegelance
2 months ago#9
Discretion is a lost art.
My Mario Maker levels: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Revegelance

User Info: IShall_Run_Amok

IShall_Run_Amok
2 months ago#10
I would not have known what happens in the Star Wars movie were it not for the topic about what happens in the Star Wars trailer. I don't give a s*** about spoilers or trailers, but its obviously a spoiler and I don't understand why it isn't considered to be.
These baby smashing hammers are great!
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Star Wars spoilers EVERYWHERE!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived