Star Wars spoilers EVERYWHERE!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Star Wars spoilers EVERYWHERE!!

User Info: Savoots

Savoots
2 months ago#11
magemaximus posted...
what did trailers look like in the past

They were the same then as they are now.

Like people complained about the trailer for Terminator Genesys ruining the twist, when the trailer for Terminator 2 did the same thing.
The average American consumer is an entitled baby who cries when they can't get what they want.

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
2 months ago#12
The Blu-Ray cover for Soylent Green spoils the twist.
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
3DS FC: 3668-7961-6586

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
2 months ago#13
meh I just don't get these people that want to know everything there is to know about a movie before they go see it
Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.

User Info: action52

action52
2 months ago#14
Savoots posted...
magemaximus posted...
what did trailers look like in the past

They were the same then as they are now.

Like people complained about the trailer for Terminator Genesys ruining the twist, when the trailer for Terminator 2 did the same thing.

Yeah if anything trailers spoiled more in the past. They would often just literally have the narrator tell you 2/3 of the plot.

These days trailers use deceptive editing to give you false leads so you expect something totally different from what happens. Remember how we all went into TFA thinking that black guy in the storm trooper suit would be a force user?

So I wouldn't treat anything as "spoiled" because we have no idea what is and isn't true.
i am truley sorry for your lots

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
2 months ago#15
I saw the first Star Wars (1977) trailer on YouTube. Pre-John Williams. It looked lame as hell. So not all trailers spoil everything.

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
2 months ago#16
Revegelance posted...
Discretion is a lost art.

lol go take a look at trailers from the 60's and 70's. They practically would spoil the entire movie
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: flacodiablo

flacodiablo
2 months ago#17
Trailers have less spoilers these days than they used to. Stop whining.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. Star Wars spoilers EVERYWHERE!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived