The Flash = 300.......

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. The Flash = 300.......

User Info: EvalAngell

EvalAngell
4 weeks ago#11
When they showed Flash "running" at the end in slow motion I burst out laughing. He looked so goofy...like he was ice skating.
It's what's best for business.
tripledoublehelix 4 weeks ago#12
MattVSin posted...
Gatchan2 posted...
FadetooBlack posted...
Like 89.6% of the Flash's action scenes were literally like watching 300 minus any punches being thrown... Ever.

Who... WHO, sat down with a pen and paper and said, "let's make the fastest character ever sloooow"??? The other 10.4% was him standing still or literally teleporting.

I already wasn't a fan of Mr. Goes-fast and to top it off we get a slow, bad humor one... Wow.

They did it with Fox's Quicksilver, they did it with the Flash TV series (the new one not the 90's one), so thats probably where they derive their inspirations from.

That said: I did like the part when Superman was resurrected but was going berserk and had Cyborg, Wonderwoman and Aquaman all in his grasp and the Flash thought he'd get the jump on him by using his speed while all of them were literally standing still but then you see Supes eye move toward Barry who's trying to run behind him and then Barry's like ....oh s*** wtf??

Barry being caught off guard by someone who can also move fast is great but we really need to see him then go to another level and show his speed over all others. I haven't seen the movie so I can't comment on the full context just my 2 cents at the moment.

I really want to see Barry's absurd speed be showcased. The show has nerfed all speedsters so I want to see a true to form film version.

MattVSin posted...
Gatchan2 posted...
FadetooBlack posted...
Like 89.6% of the Flash's action scenes were literally like watching 300 minus any punches being thrown... Ever.

Who... WHO, sat down with a pen and paper and said, "let's make the fastest character ever sloooow"??? The other 10.4% was him standing still or literally teleporting.

I already wasn't a fan of Mr. Goes-fast and to top it off we get a slow, bad humor one... Wow.

They did it with Fox's Quicksilver, they did it with the Flash TV series (the new one not the 90's one), so thats probably where they derive their inspirations from.

That said: I did like the part when Superman was resurrected but was going berserk and had Cyborg, Wonderwoman and Aquaman all in his grasp and the Flash thought he'd get the jump on him by using his speed while all of them were literally standing still but then you see Supes eye move toward Barry who's trying to run behind him and then Barry's like ....oh s*** wtf??

Barry being caught off guard by someone who can also move fast is great but we really need to see him then go to another level and show his speed over all others. I haven't seen the movie so I can't comment on the full context just my 2 cents at the moment.

I really want to see Barry's absurd speed be showcased. The show has nerfed all speedsters so I want to see a true to form film version.

to be fair you can tell that Barry was still starting out in this movie. his speed will probably get nuts later on.
The perfect job for your skill set is King of Spain.

User Info: MattVSin

MattVSin
4 weeks ago#13
tripledoublehelix posted...
to be fair you can tell that Barry was still starting out in this movie. his speed will probably get nuts later on.

I can appreciate that. I just hope they get to a point where we can see his speed showcased.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Mattvsin.png
PSN: MattVSin

User Info: FadetooBlack

FadetooBlack
4 weeks ago#14
EvalAngell posted...
When they showed Flash "running" at the end in slow motion I burst out laughing. He looked so goofy...like he was ice skating.

It actually made me feel stupid watching that scene... It looked so awful.
I'm God's son, son of man, and son of Marcus Garvey.

User Info: EvalAngell

EvalAngell
4 weeks ago#15
FadetooBlack posted...
EvalAngell posted...

i'm glad someone else noticed how awful it was.
It's what's best for business.
tripledoublehelix 4 weeks ago#16
EvalAngell posted...
FadetooBlack posted...
EvalAngell posted...

i'm glad someone else noticed how awful it was.

that part was bad, I admit. I think it was partly the grin on his face too.

User Info: CraiCrushna

CraiCrushna
4 weeks ago#17
This is why you do not do a JL story until each character has their debut (minus Cyborg) show should be introduced in the JL if they are going for the New 52 start which they did.
tripledoublehelix 4 weeks ago#18
CraiCrushna posted...
This is why you do not do a JL story until each character has their debut (minus Cyborg) show should be introduced in the JL if they are going for the New 52 start which they did.

what is why? i don't think you need flash to be in peak speed before joining the justice league. that didn't happen in any incarnation of the team.

User Info: GateOfDestiny

GateOfDestiny
4 weeks ago#19
you know its bad when the CW Flash low budget special effects are better at showing speed than this multi-million dollar project
Hentai = Art
"Its all about love, friendship and courage! - Laguna, FF8

User Info: GateOfDestiny

GateOfDestiny
4 weeks ago#20
also how is it that we see Barry doesn't have a job yet and living alone but is able to afford a crazy hi-tech setup and suit?
Hentai = Art
"Its all about love, friendship and courage! - Laguna, FF8
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. The Flash = 300.......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived