The Flash = 300.......

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. The Flash = 300.......

User Info: FadetooBlack

FadetooBlack
4 weeks ago#21
GateOfDestiny posted...
also how is it that we see Barry doesn't have a job yet and living alone but is able to afford a crazy hi-tech setup and suit?

You know what... That is the very FIRST thing that popped into my mind the minute he opened the door, not to mention he's holding down a WAREHOUSE.
I'm God's son, son of man, and son of Marcus Garvey.

User Info: RetroBull8

RetroBull8
4 weeks ago#22
I love the way they did it with Fox Quicksilver.

The world and bullets are frozen, an explosion is slowed down, and Peter is still moving at regular speed or running around looking like a blur, not slowed down for the viewers
The Great Bull of the Wild West.
tripledoublehelix 4 weeks ago#23
GateOfDestiny posted...
also how is it that we see Barry doesn't have a job yet and living alone but is able to afford a crazy hi-tech setup and suit?

He has been holding down several part time jobs. His dad even said this.
The perfect job for your skill set is King of Spain.

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
4 weeks ago#24
tripledoublehelix posted...
to be fair you can tell that Barry was still starting out in this movie. his speed will probably get nuts later on.

Which seems odd because the Flash solo is supposedly going to be Flashpoint.

So a just starting off Barry is going to have to take on Reverse Flash? RF should be overkill to the noob Flash we saw here.

WB tries to rush stories too fast instead of taking their time, like Marvel does.
http://photobucket.com/SDClaims
Cancer free 40 months and counting!
tripledoublehelix 4 weeks ago#25
ScrappyDingo posted...
to be fair you can tell that Barry was still starting out in this movie. his speed will probably get nuts later on.

So a just starting off Barry is going to have to take on Reverse Flash? RF should be overkill to the noob Flash we saw here.

WB tries to rush stories too fast instead of taking their time, like Marvel does.

plenty of time could pass between the events of this movie and Flash solo. Also, TV Barry took on Reverss Flash first year too, and he started out from scratch.

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
4 weeks ago#26
ScrappyDingo posted...

plenty of time could pass between the events of this movie and Flash solo. Also, TV Barry took on Reverss Flash first year too, and he started out from scratch.

That RF was pretty weakened compared to the self that in the future fought the entire JL.
http://photobucket.com/SDClaims
Cancer free 40 months and counting!

User Info: Gatchan2

Gatchan2
4 weeks ago#27
GateOfDestiny posted...

thats not enough to afford all that.

Maybe his dad had some wealth he passed on down to his son before getting incarcerated. Or whoever raised Barry in his absence.
"Call of Duty Players aren't hardcore gamers, or even gamers."
--- Infinity Ward's Mark Rubin
tripledoublehelix 4 weeks ago#28
Gatchan2 posted...
GateOfDestiny posted...

thats not enough to afford all that.

Maybe his dad had some wealth he passed on down to his son before getting incarcerated. Or whoever raised Barry in his absence.

he could easily be working a courier job that pays for each delivery. for a normal person that would be s*** mony but he's got the super speed going.

User Info: FadetooBlack

FadetooBlack
4 weeks ago#29
ScrappyDingo posted...

It's like instead of staying true to their art and just making good films they're trying to react to Marvel... "Avengers?? Oh yea, well here's Batman vs Superman!"

It reminds me of Sega... What, Nintendo is making a 16 bit?? Well we're making Sega CD... *Sucks*. Oh crap we f****d up.
I'm God's son, son of man, and son of Marcus Garvey.

User Info: bulletproofvita

bulletproofvita
4 weeks ago#30
EvalAngell posted...
FadetooBlack posted...
EvalAngell posted...
When they showed Flash "running" at the end in slow motion I burst out laughing. He looked so goofy...like he was ice skating.

It actually made me feel stupid watching that scene... It looked so awful.

i'm glad someone else noticed how awful it was.

that part was bad, I admit. I think it was partly the grin on his face too.

I cringed. Very embarrassing
PSN: bulletproofvita
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. The Flash = 300.......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived