So is it Kryptonians > (spoilers) > Amazons > Atlantiens ? (JL Spoiler)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. So is it Kryptonians > (spoilers) > Amazons > Atlantiens ? (JL Spoiler)

User Info: pionear

pionear
3 weeks ago#1
Is this the Power Tier List in the DCEU so far? Wait, forgot about the 'gods'...So is it

1. gods (Zeus, Ares, etc)
2. Kryptonians
3. Green Lantern Corps
4. Amazons
5. Atlantiens
6. Humans

I know WW is half Amazon/god (melded from clay by Zeus) and AqMan is half Human and half Atlantien...So I figure that's why they probably had trouble holding off Steppenwolf.

But for Kryptonians, since they only get there powers from Earth's (Yellow) Sun, how would they fare if they would've fought him on Krypton or some other planet w/o a Yellow Sun?

User Info: MaddScience

MaddScience
3 weeks ago#2
far as i can tell so far it goes as follows. kryptonians ≥ new gods (presumable exception Darkseid) >> old gods = Wonder Woman > Aquaman > Amazons. haven't seen enough from other Atlanteans or Green Lanterns to call it. the Amazons aren't so much strong as they are skilled and flexible in battle. they die easy as we've seen in both WW and JL. killed by German soldiers with guns and by parademons that Batman is inconsistently smacking around.

as far as how kryptonians would fare in a world without a yellow sun, obviously they're basically human so...
HDD is like a horse while SSDs are like Cars - CuteBeans

User Info: cowens89

cowens89
3 weeks ago#3
pionear posted...
Is this the Power Tier List in the DCEU so far? Wait, forgot about the 'gods'...So is it

1. gods (Zeus, Ares, etc)
2. Kryptonians
3. Green Lantern Corps
4. Amazons
5. Atlantiens
6. Humans

I know WW is half Amazon/god (melded from clay by Zeus) and AqMan is half Human and half Atlantien...So I figure that's why they probably had trouble holding off Steppenwolf.

But for Kryptonians, since they only get there powers from Earth's (Yellow) Sun, how would they fare if they would've fought him on Krypton or some other planet w/o a Yellow Sun?

Looks good to me. I've always just assumed Kryptonians were basically human when they weren't under a yellow sun

User Info: tommybel89

tommybel89
3 weeks ago#4
WW would slot in 3rd place because she's stronger than the other Amazons and also has weapons crafted from the gods.
Go Leafs Go
http://www.last.fm/user/Disposableher0

pionear
3 weeks ago#5
MaddScience posted...
haven't seen enough from other Atlanteans or Green Lanterns to call it.

Did you watch the movie? They grouped together to fight him the 1st time around (I think 1,000s years ago?) So you got an idea on how well they held their own against him. Plus, the Atlanteans and Amazonians fought him again during modern times.

Sorry for my spelling in some of the names, btw ;-P

And since it was the New/Olympus gods who ultimately took out Steppenwolf (I think it was Zeus's thunderbolts), I placed them on the top.

And It was just one Lantern fighting in that scene I think...but he/she also got killed too I believe.

User Info: MaddScience

MaddScience
3 weeks ago#6
yes I watched the movie. there were a grand total of like 4 atlanteans getting their asses ran through under water in the worst scene in the movie. lots to go off there...

and the Amazons got destroyed while playing keep away with the mother box for like 5 minutes.

you're confused as it gets. the New Gods are Steppenwolf, Darseid, Highfather, Orion etc.!! the Olympus gods are the Old Gods. the ones Wonder Woman is born from. did you not here Steppenwolf say "you have the blood of the old gods" while fighting Wonder Woman? the new gods are more powerful than the old gods.the flashback scene showed the old gods, and all the races fighting just to force Steppenwolf to retreat. and the green lantern they showed did almost nothing but die.

how can you put the old gods above kryptonians when it took combined armies to make Steppenwolf run away in the past and Superman could have easily beat him to death in minutes if he felt like it?
HDD is like a horse while SSDs are like Cars - CuteBeans

User Info: C_Mat

C_Mat
3 weeks ago#7
I think the power ranking is based on whatever the plot requires.
https://youtu.be/muXbrE3u6ns | That farmhouse, there.

User Info: Cobra1010

Cobra1010
3 weeks ago#8
Inb4 batman is the greatest because of his brain and his money
GG Riot - http://i.imgur.com/PinGPhR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Hs8Y1vQ.png

User Info: CloverKitten

CloverKitten
3 weeks ago#9
Don't know about the rest but human > amazon.

A human would easily survive a 90 mph bullet, but apparently those kill amazons.

pionear
3 weeks ago#10
MaddScience posted...
yes I watched the movie. there were a grand total of like 4 atlanteans getting their asses ran through under water in the worst scene in the movie. lots to go off there...

and the Amazons got destroyed while playing keep away with the mother box for like 5 minutes.

you're confused as it gets. the New Gods are Steppenwolf, Darseid, Highfather, Orion etc.!! the Olympus gods are the Old Gods. the ones Wonder Woman is born from. did you not here Steppenwolf say "you have the blood of the old gods" while fighting Wonder Woman? the new gods are more powerful than the old gods.the flashback scene showed the old gods, and all the races fighting just to force Steppenwolf to retreat. and the green lantern they showed did almost nothing but die.

how can you put the old gods above kryptonians when it took combined armies to make Steppenwolf run away in the past and Superman could have easily beat him to death in minutes if he felt like it?

Yea, was a bit confused on the Old/New Gods stuff...And I only put them above Supes/Kryptonians because again, when not in the presence of a Yellow Sun, how would they fare against the 'New' Gods? At least, to my knowledge, their power levels are consistent.
  1. Boards
  2. Movies: At the Theater
  3. So is it Kryptonians > (spoilers) > Amazons > Atlantiens ? (JL Spoiler)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived