Movie 43

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rathalos989

rathalos989
3 years ago#1
I wasn't sure what this would be. Seemed like a cheap straight to dvd release with too many celebs. Kinda like the horrible date movie super hero movie ect.

Boy was I wrong. The humor is goofy and over the top but they actually do it well. Believe me I hate meet the Spartans and all that crap but check this one out. Its more like a collection of shorts loosely tied together.
I thought Minecraft was a boring, pointless grind, and a terrible game. Then I played it....

User Info: papayapanda

papayapanda
3 years ago#2
I haven't seen it yet, but I also haven't heard good things. An all-star cast means one of two scenarios: 1) the movie will become an epic success or 2) an epic failure.
Bleep blorp, I am an unfeeling ConstitutionBot. Laws are static and not open to interpretation. KLANK! What is this hu-man emotion called... love?-Swedish sven

User Info: cdrw1987

cdrw1987
3 years ago#3
papayapanda posted...
I haven't seen it yet, but I also haven't heard good things. An all-star cast means one of two scenarios: 1) the movie will become an epic success or 2) an epic failure.

It's a failure, but I found it hilarious. Very crude humor, I suppose it's an acquired taste, don't know why, I don't know what people were actually expecting when they watched it.

If you like crude short films then give it a try.
"Oh dear! The guests will have to eat hamburgers for dinner tonight."

User Info: papayapanda

papayapanda
3 years ago#4
cdrw1987 posted...
papayapanda posted...

It's a failure, but I found it hilarious. Very crude humor, I suppose it's an acquired taste, don't know why, I don't know what people were actually expecting when they watched it.

If you like crude short films then give it a try.

I'll give it a shot; I did like Observe and Report.
Bleep blorp, I am an unfeeling ConstitutionBot. Laws are static and not open to interpretation. KLANK! What is this hu-man emotion called... love?-Swedish sven

User Info: bluetoast

bluetoast
3 years ago#5
I thought it was garbage, but still not as bad as Scary Movie V.
sigg

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
3 years ago#6
I prefer the Underground Comedy Movie since it has Micheal Clarke Duncan in it before he died.

User Info: Copyright2011

Copyright2011
3 years ago#7
This movie looks like its better than the ___ movies but not as good as the better comedy movies out there. I will give it a chance since it looked like it might pull off the funny.
PSN: Copyright2008

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
3 years ago#8
Movie 43 the one where Gerard Butler aka Leonidas from 300, he's like a midget/leprechaun in Movie 43?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived