What will you use CAS for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. What will you use CAS for?

User Info: Grammar_man

Grammar_man
1 month ago#31
I usually start by adding inSoul Calibur NPC/Backstory characters with a visual representation available.
FC: 2380-3090-3964, IGN: Ronia/RWB
Garbodor, Seviper, Muk.

User Info: Sir_Punsalot

Sir_Punsalot
1 month ago#32
Inb4 no CAS
I will prolly create whatever looks cool.
PS3, ps4: gamersama (s*** user id I know). PsVita:uae_spetsnaz.
Official hermit of all boards, for I have achieved enlightenment. Thanks Harada.

User Info: InsaneGamer137

InsaneGamer137
1 month ago#33
If they are not in, create Highlander characters.
Proud Grand Theft Auto and Ace Combat Fan Boy

User Info: slothica

slothica
1 month ago#34
I voted the first option, but it's really the first two options.

I have two characters that I've made since SC3 that are basically my returning original characters -- they're definitely coming back.

But I also like recreating other characters from different media to best of my ability. I'm pretty good at it, and if the character creator improves even further this time around I can't wait to try and make some more.

Just hope they at least bring back the fighting styles for certain characters at least in the event they don't make the final cut for the roster.
I'm as sweet as a cherry pie, but sometimes very wicked.
slothica the undying, wicked witch of CE

User Info: The Wu 2003

The Wu 2003
1 month ago#35
I will make anime looking catgirls and play online in ranked and somehow make people angry and send me hatemail and mean comments because anime catgirls. :|
Twitch: twitch.tv/nyawu | YT channel: nyawu
Facebook group for Soul Calibur: sfcalibur | PSN: Nyawu | GT: NyawuNeko | Steam: sleepy_nyawu

User Info: xAlphazonex

xAlphazonex
1 month ago#36
CaS alone is getting me pumped. Especially after being left so unfulfilled by Tekken 7's 'customization' options.

I plan to make some OCs and recreations of established characters of other franchises.

User Info: LandscapeManX

LandscapeManX
1 month ago#37
All of the above
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.

User Info: darklust

darklust
1 month ago#38
Always love making my own characters with backstory.

Never understood people who copy characters from other franchises...

But to each thier own

User Info: XSilverPhoenixX

XSilverPhoenixX
4 weeks ago#39
darklust posted...
Always love making my own characters with backstory.

Never understood people who copy characters from other franchises...

But to each thier own

It's an art trying to get characters to resemble actual famous comic book, real life, or well known characters. I was quite proud of my Soul Calibur IV designs because they were amazing. I wish I had my PS3 set up that I could make videos to post because I always wanted to show them off. It took a lot of work trying to get characters as exact as possible (with some personal changes at times).

User Info: Zen_Hydra

Zen_Hydra
4 weeks ago#40
I'll do what I always do, and make characters whose adjusted stature alters the reach of their chosen fighting style to break them in the best possible way.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. What will you use CAS for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived