Most played title?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Most played title?

User Info: Sir_Punsalot

Sir_Punsalot
1 month ago#21
blackhrt posted...
older players: soul calibur 1 & 2

newer players: soul calibur 4 or 5

I personally lean toward soul calibur 1 and 2. no reason why you shouldn't give players options in a game (story mode, training mode, challenges mode, galleries, etc).

IMO Soul Calibur 2 was the most complete game (as far as offline content goes at least)
Then again, I haven't put much time in 3 so no idea if it still had all them classic game modes.
PS3, ps4: gamersama (s*** user id I know). PsVita:uae_spetsnaz.
Official hermit of all boards, for I have achieved enlightenment. Thanks Harada.

User Info: Master_Faust

Master_Faust
1 month ago#22
Sir_Punsalot posted...
SC II HD? Really?

Absolutely.
I don't know where you live, or what crappy internet you have, but I personally never had a single problem with playing SC II HD online so far. I did have problems with other fighting games from time to time, but never with SC II HD. And I'm on 60 mbit/s (both down and up) Wi-Fi connection, BTW. Since the very first day SC II HD released, never had problems with it.
I play these anytime and at any place: "Guitar Freaks" series, "Silent Hill" series, "The King of Fighters" series, X series, DDR.

Sir_Punsalot
1 month ago#23
Master_Faust posted...
Sir_Punsalot posted...
SC II HD? Really?

Absolutely.
I don't know where you live, or what crappy internet you have, but I personally never had a single problem with playing SC II HD online so far. I did have problems with other fighting games from time to time, but never with SC II HD. And I'm on 60 mbit/s (both down and up) Wi-Fi connection, BTW. Since the very first day SC II HD released, never had problems with it.

Back then my connection was 32 mbps and I played with people in Eastern Europe (I’m from the Middle East).
Official hermit of all boards, for I have achieved enlightenment. Thanks Harada.

User Info: AirRoar

AirRoar
1 month ago#24
Soul Calibur III is my favorite. It was fun constantly getting a new weapon, CAS part, arena, character, or mode after every fight.
2018 hasn't even started yet.....and my wallet is already hurting.

User Info: Master_Faust

Master_Faust
1 month ago#25
Sir_Punsalot posted...
I played with people in Eastern Europe (I’m from the Middle East)

I'm from Russia, your point is m00t. Also lol at the "back then". SC II HD didn't release THAT long ago as to deem it "back then".
I play these anytime and at any place: "Guitar Freaks" series, "Silent Hill" series, "The King of Fighters" series, X series, DDR.

User Info: genzi

genzi
1 month ago#26
I've played them all but I've only owned 2-5.
I played sc3 the most and I still go back to it from time to time.
It is my favorite installment yet.

Sir_Punsalot
1 month ago#27
Master_Faust posted...
Sir_Punsalot posted...
I played with people in Eastern Europe (I’m from the Middle East)

I'm from Russia, your point is m00t. Also lol at the "back then". SC II HD didn't release THAT long ago as to deem it "back then".

I used 'back then' cuz I don't even remember when it got released. But I'd say four years ago counts as 'back then' wouldn't you?
Regardless, I won't argue any further.
For all I know there could've been a problem from my side so the connection was less than stellar.

User Info: aton_ra

aton_ra
1 month ago#28
II, by a mile.
"Oh, spicy flower. Full of zest and love of life. Dangerous temptress." ~Zeku

User Info: krazyshot1

krazyshot1
1 month ago#29
4 >>>>> 2 >> 3 in that order with the > representing overall time played by how many I typed.
Blanka Balls for days!

User Info: Phoenixeater

Phoenixeater
1 month ago#30
2 will always be the best imo. 3 is where the series started going downhill with the shorten movelists and other things.
4/21/2016: R.I.P. Prince and Chyna
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. Most played title?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived