I'm curious how "competitive" are you guys

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. I'm curious how "competitive" are you guys

User Info: UberSchnitzel

UberSchnitzel
1 month ago#11
I would love to join a tournament scene for SC6 if it pops up in NYC, but otherwise I'm probably just gonna play online with friends and try my best to up my game there. If you play a lot with the right friends, you can learn a lot more than playing random matchups in Ranked.

User Info: KrOjah

KrOjah
1 month ago#12
UberSchnitzel posted...
I would love to join a tournament scene for SC6 if it pops up in NYC, but otherwise I'm probably just gonna play online with friends and try my best to up my game there. If you play a lot with the right friends, you can learn a lot more than playing random matchups in Ranked.

That is why guys who socialize and play in arcades will usually be the best. Discussing the game, learning from each other. The Koreans clocked it years ago when they properly started team houses for Broodwar, and they are still ahead of the rest of the world in that regard.

User Info: Voodoo_Voldo

Voodoo_Voldo
1 month ago#13
Yeah they have entire internet cafe's specifically for competitive StarCraft and WarCraft teams...
Gladiator's Resolve must live on!

User Info: piman

piman
1 month ago#14
laughed so hard lol
you don't need to be hardcore or even not complete trash to play and enjoy ranked

User Info: The Wu 2003

The Wu 2003
1 month ago#15
I picked tournament player, but I basically do ALL of those options alot.
Twitch: twitch.tv/nyawu | YT channel: nyawu
Facebook group for Soul Calibur: sfcalibur | PSN: Nyawu | GT: NyawuNeko | Steam: sleepy_nyawu

User Info: Chr7s777

Chr7s777
1 month ago#16
i only played scv, ,and i was the worst scrub, played for the cas stuff. but since i got into the mechanics of tekken i think i might try to be good at this one
Psn, youtube: Chr7s777

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
1 month ago#17
Tournament player who plays player matches with purpose.

I focus on improving my craft, not on ranks.
The only game reviewers who can be trusted are those who publish in Latin or Swahili.

User Info: saguyakoko

saguyakoko
1 month ago#18
Hardcore ranked, I would love to get into the tournament scene. I just need enough disposable income to make it happen.

User Info: Sir_Punsalot

Sir_Punsalot
1 month ago#19
piman posted...
laughed so hard lol
you don't need to be hardcore or even not complete trash to play and enjoy ranked

You mean, like an online casual?
Cuz that option is there.
PS3, ps4: gamersama (s*** user id I know). PsVita:uae_spetsnaz.
Official hermit of all boards, for I have achieved enlightenment. Thanks Harada.

User Info: CrimsonX4

CrimsonX4
1 month ago#20
There wasn't any option for me. Used to be a tournament player, though nothing big, manage to reach second in a couple of them lol. Would like to return to the tournament scene. I never really cared much for online.
  1. Boards
  2. SoulCalibur VI
  3. I'm curious how "competitive" are you guys

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived